City Matters and Kharkiv

Do you think we might of had a few more going to Kharkiv if there was loyalty points for attending , I know we’re only a few games into the season but I know of a few lads who have said they won’t go to as many aways if you don’t need to collect the points , this may help fans on lower points get a ticket but it will also means there’ll be less City at matches that don’t sell out . I wonder how many of the City Matters committee who voted to suspend the points system are making the 3 1/2 thousand mile round trip
No. Not a chance.
A more affordable way of getting there would have made much more of a difference.

Bill , I’ve got to be honest and say that even I have struggled to get motivated to go to one or two matches in the past and maybe subconsciously only eventually gone just so I got my 40 points to keep my place on the “loyalty league table”and that’s how I got to just shy of 25k points . I was also wondering if it had a bearing on why in the previous 4 trips to the Ukraine we took 6/700 but this time ( the first trip with no points ) we’re taking circa 150 , but most repliers on here think it’s a silly suggestion
But didn't we have an organised trip through the club the last couple of times??

I love my club - but I'd have to have taken 4 days to make this trip cost wise, and drive 6 hours from Kiev. Not ideal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.