CITY MATTERS Black Asian + Mixed Heritage Rep

Hi Everyone, following on from Alex's message and after permission from Ric, I thought I'd mention my own nomination (Gregge Madan) for the above rep position.
I hope fellow blue mooners can have a look at the nominations and vote for the best (hopefully me).

I'm really keen on on the position and actually hope if I get elected I can represent not only the BAME fans but also the concerns and issues of all fans which often come through on Blue Moon.
I'm happy to answer any questions of clarify what I've written on my statement.
Thanks for reading.
Good luck mate, you’ve got my vote.

Once a blue always a blue ? (10 games a season) . Any reason you’re not at 75% matches? Sorry bud, I’d want someone committed to represent the fans.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Everyone, following on from Alex's message and after permission from Ric, I thought I'd mention my own nomination (Gregge Madan) for the above rep position.
I hope fellow blue mooners can have a look at the nominations and vote for the best (hopefully me).

I'm really keen on on the position and actually hope if I get elected I can represent not only the BAME fans but also the concerns and issues of all fans which often come through on Blue Moon.
I'm happy to answer any questions of clarify what I've written on my statement.
Thanks for reading.
Do you like The Smiths?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.