“City Matters” fan committee

Whilst not advocating this or even being in favour of the idea I would just like to say don't Corporate get checked anyway going in as they have the lanyards don't they? I know when I was invited to the Chairman's Lounge I had to wear a Lanyard and it was checked as we walked in. Plus Supporters Clubs would get the same checks as the rest of you because we don't all go into the same entrances!!
I travel with a supporters club (I'll leave you to guess which one!!!) and we just go on the coach, get off at the stadium then say ta rah and meet up again later as we disperse to various entrances/turnstiles.
I thought the ID checks were for away games

Someone mentioned that the rags have the ID checks.
A rag I know was going to buy tickets for their cup game at wolves (turned them down because tout wanted £150 each).
How do touts still sell tickets for the rags if they have ID checks? It's a lot of money to pay out if you might not get in.

A rag I know was going to buy tickets for their cup game at wolves (turned them down because tout wanted £150 each).
How do touts still sell tickets for the rags if they have ID checks? It's a lot of money to pay out if you might not get in.
The ID check at United is pretty quick. If you look like a Muppet they assume you're a united fan and let you in.

United fans see it as worth the gamble

I'm unsure what's fact, what's guesswork/conjecture here, but if there are no loyalty points for aways from next season, how does that help anyone climb up the ladder ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.