“City Matters” fan committee

Also what is being completely overlooked by our representative is for the past decade or so the club has had cup schemes, these schemes offered loyalty points, so people were rewarded for turning out when thousands literally couldn't be arsed, why should a decade of turning out for early rounds of the league cup and dead rubbers in Europe now count for nothing, the reward for turning out was to get up the ladder, seems like people's effort and hard work is going to count for nothing

Also what is being completely overlooked by our representative is for the past decade or so the club has had cup schemes, these schemes offered loyalty points, so people were rewarded for turning out when thousands literally couldn't be arsed, why should a decade of turning out for early rounds of the league cup and dead rubbers in Europe now count for nothing, the reward for turning out was to get up the ladder, seems like people's effort and hard work is going to count for nothing
As far as I read it just because they are stopping loyalty points for away games, you still need the points you have already acquired and will still get them for home games. So, if I am correct your loyalty won't 'count for nothing'.

If you want an away ticket bad enough you can get one always.
Exactly, I have just shy of 18k points so can get a ticket for most games on my own but for the others I have three corporate acquaintances, two S.C connections, non of which I am a member and one well known (to me anyway) points whore. Failing that you go in the oppositions end. So like you say you can pretty much always get in somehow.

I will add that I don't agree with all this but I am not going to bite off my nose to spite my face.

There are tickets for Swansea being offered on one of the City fans face book ticket sites. They pop up on there for most games .Think City get in touch if they get returns or not shifted them all. Fulham aparantly they on open sale for the "neutral section " Plus via go go and other ticket agencies always have some

Has this been suggested yet.....
Those who join the League cup scheme get first dibs on away tickets irrespective of points, the same for the Champs league and FA Cup. They also get points for each competition. All points for those 3 comps. is pooled but is separate from league matches which continues with the points system.

Just a thought.

There are tickets for Swansea being offered on one of the City fans face book ticket sites. They pop up on there for most games .Think City get in touch if they get returns or not shifted them all. Fulham aparantly they on open sale for the "neutral section " Plus via go go and other ticket agencies always have some

Looks like a load of people have bought tickets for Swansea away who don’t intend to go.

The Facebook pages are very popular and they have a wider appeal than just the tickets. The guy who gave a thousand quid to help the Blue in Germany is a regular on Daz Clarke’s page.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.