City Matters forum

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Damocles, 18 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

I honestly don’t know who is, but I do know some who aren’t.

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

If you can find the word barred anywhere in the post you quoted then please highlight it to me.

3. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

It is true that the Club are looking to help Supporters Club Branches attract even more members. This is more to do with promoting SC meetings on the website, hold competitions for matchballs or shirts etc.

I assume the Club have looked at who turns up for home games (like Burton at the Etihad) and the half of aways they go to general sale and see SC members are increadibly important to our match going support.

Our Club have also probably looked at the best supported Clubs on the continent and realise the likes of Dortmund are underpinned by Supported Club Members.

mcfcmatt and Eccles Blue like this.
  4. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Yawn

Chris Smithson likes this.
  5. Chris Smithson

Chris Smithson

Other than the tickets being in the middle of their group, I've no further proof

And my assumption then is that it wasn't the first time or first SC to do it

6. bluesmith

bluesmith

Assuming only points are given for home games, and assuming the people who are at the top go to all homes games how is anyone below the top ever going to catch up?

7. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

People complain the club is doing more for its foreign fans than for the local ones so they make an effort to support our UK branches and people complain about that. No pleasing some is there Tim?

oakiecokie, mcfcmatt and Eccles Blue like this.
  8. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

What I would find more worrying is if there were people involved in City Matters who had been rejected from joining Supporters Club Branches because they are only interested in away tickets. Branches have to turn potential members away who are only interested in away tickets and I think some of the biggest critics of SCs fall into this category.

oakiecokie likes this.
  9. Prestwich_Blue

Prestwich_Blue

This is getting tiresome. It’s only a couple of posts ago that I made it clear we’re going to be looking at rejigging the points system. No substantive discussions have taken place but the likelihood is that it will be a rolling system over a smaller number of years - say 2, 3 or 5 - instead of the current lifetime system.

10. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

The Club and the OSC have been fantastic for our Branch. It’s great the Club are helping the fans closer to home and it must be good for our Football Club too.

Prestwich_Blue likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.