“City Matters” fan committee

Looks like a load of people have bought tickets for Swansea away who don’t intend to go.

The Facebook pages are very popular and they have a wider appeal than just the tickets. The guy who gave a thousand quid to help the Blue in Germany is a regular on Daz Clarke’s page.
Loads for Bournemouth became available a day or 2 before the game .

Reading all these arguments self interest is the main driver.
I can get tickets for any game I wish dispite not having the required amount of points.
Id checks would not prevent me from doing so because I get the officially through the club and they come in my name.
Most people on here have very little idea how the club actually work.
This has gone on for years and nothing will stop it.
The whole points system is flawed.
On most occasions people with mid level points ie 8-12000 points are the ones who have most to moan about. They can never catch up and now some 18-24 year old with zero points will also be able to get match tickets before them.
I also know enough about the club to realise their are at least 6 other routes for people with less points than them to get tickets before them.

Facebook pages aren't fair! You don't have to be a season card holder, SC member or even City Card holder to cop an away ticket.

True - you could get to 38 games plus cups easily without ever having points or a membership. Its just about being lucky on those sites and being first to comment on a post. Risky as they dont appear until 1-2 days before a game so travel is tricky but more often than not they are well below FV to.

I can get tickets for any game I wish dispite not having the required amount of points.
Id checks would not prevent me from doing so because I get the officially through the club and they come in my name.
On most occasions people with mid level points ie 8-12000 points are the ones who have most to moan about. They can never catch up and now some 18-24 year old with zero points will also be able to get match tickets before them.
I also know enough about the club to realise their are at least 6 other routes for people with less points than them to get tickets before them.

A mix of who and what you know

Go on then, elaborate

Well you've need to contribute to this discussion then.
It's because of self serving dicks like you others are missing out

I agree that self-interest is the driver in many cases but this myth about 18-25 year olds has to stop. They will all be seasoncard holders so none will have zero points. And because they are, seasoncard holders aren’t having tickets taken away from them. I wish people would stop making shit up to suit themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.