“City Matters” fan committee

One thing I reckon everyone can agree on as something all reps should push for is a freeze on seasoncard prices. Although there hasn’t been huge year on year increases there has been a steady series of stealth price hikes apart from one year and they need to stop. I moved into the middle tier of SS3 as I wasn’t happy with paying over £700 in ES3 & I reckon many supporters are reaching the limit of what they can pay or what they are prepared to pay.

A mix of who and what you know
Not going to cut my nose off on here but at least one method hasn't even been mentioned in this entire thread.
But anyone can have access to most of the methods with a bit of thinking.
As I have said the system is flawed, for the Shalke away 6 of us were going only one qualified in their own right, we booked flights and hotels weeks before.
We used our resources and we actually ended up with a spare which we sold on BM @ face value of course.
Two of the party have quite a lot of points but by normal routes would have missed out on tickets.
None of us have a problem with this as the Club allows SC to beat the system we have just found our own way to do it.

Well you've need to contribute to this discussion then.
It's because of self serving dicks like you others are missing out

If the SC and point whores are allowed to abuse the system and on a much larger scale why can't I?
I repeat the system is flawed what is the point in having 8-10000 points?

Well you've need to contribute to this discussion then.
It's because of self serving dicks like you others are missing out
Are you saying you, a mate or a family member have never obtained or sold a ticket by any other means than points?

No need to resort to abuse just because we have better access than you.

One thing I reckon everyone can agree on as something all reps should push for is a freeze on seasoncard prices. Although there hasn’t been huge year on year increases there has been a steady series of stealth price hikes apart from one year and they need to stop. I moved into the middle tier of SS3 as I wasn’t happy with paying over £700 in ES3 & I reckon many supporters are reaching the limit of what they can pay or what they are prepared to pay.
Where do you think the shortfall from platinum will go if its scrapped?

I agree that self-interest is the driver in many cases but this myth about 18-25 year olds has to stop. They will all be seasoncard holders so none will have zero points. And because they are, seasoncard holders aren’t having tickets taken away from them. I wish people would stop making shit up to suit themselves.
But they will still get tickets before other supporters with higher points than them.
Those points were hard earned by supporters doing hard miles.
Tell me that is not true and I will never raise the subject again.

Where do you think the shortfall from platinum will go if its scrapped?

That is something for the reps to push back on very strongly as our income is increasing in many ways, such as the new Puma deal. There is no justification for seasoncard prices increases for the foreseeable as far as I’m concerned.

At least 2 missing from that list.
Like I maintain a flawed system from which most of us at some time have suffered from.
Are the two missing ways the following: Doubling up at the turnstile and printing your own tickets?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.