“City Matters” fan committee

You seemed to define the hard yards as accumulating ticket points before your last post. Now you say you are not interested in ticket points.

I don’t really care but you could try to be a bit more consistent, mate.

And an 18-25 year old has?
We don't know do we? Many of those are getting tickets off people with high points and aren't getting ticket points themselves. So they're falling even further behind even thought they may be going to most games

I'd rather we had an open and transparent system that rewards these young fans rather than one that makes it harder for them. And one that discourages people buying tickets just for the points.

You seemed to define the hard yards as accumulating ticket points before your last post. Now you say you are not interested in ticket points.

I don’t really care but you could try to be a bit more consistent, mate.
I don't care as I don't need points.
However the argument that what is being done affects fans who have higher points than me.
Whilst I accept I can bypass a bent system not everyone can.
Pity there isn't enough being done to make the system fairer.
I have no problem missing out on a ticket if the only criteria was points.
But we all no it isn't.
SC are being defended to the hilt by City Matters and everyone knows they are cheating just as much as me.
18-25 group is the new cheat.

Last edited:
I don't care as I don't need points.
However the argument that what is being done affects fans who have higher points than me.
Whilst I accept I can bypass a bent system not everyone can.
Pity there isn't enough done to make the system fairer.
I have no problem missing out on a ticket if the only criteria was points.
But we all no it isn't.
SC are being defended to the hilt by City Matters and everyone knows they are cheating just as much as me.
18-25 group is the new cheat.
"I can bypass a bent system" yet everyone else is cheating. Right.

"I can bypass a bent system" yet everyone else is cheating. Right.
I have said from the get go I cheat a bent system and with the clubs knowledge.
However you seem hell bent on making it easier for people to beat the points system.
I am a bit surprised you have had time to consider this point but not enough to state that 18-25 year olds will not be given tickets over orher fans with higher points.
Bit strange considering your position and insider knowledge.

We don't know do we? Many of those are getting tickets off people with high points and aren't getting ticket points themselves. So they're falling even further behind even thought they may be going to most games

I'd rather we had an open and transparent system that rewards these young fans rather than one that makes it harder for them. And one that discourages people buying tickets just for the points.
The answer to that conundrum is easy but unpalatable to people with vestied intrests.

There should be only two ways to obtain tickets.
1. On points on say a three year rolling points scheme.
2. Win them off the club as prizes.

Any one from the points scheme found abusing the system loose all their points and banned from obtaining further away tickets.

I would vote for that even though it would mean I no longer got tickets.

As there is obviously a lot of resentment towards id checks at away games and the reps are there to put forward our concerns can I take it at the next meeting these concerns will be raised ?

As there is obviously a lot of resentment towards id checks at away games and the reps are there to put forward our concerns can I take it at the next meeting these concerns will be raised ?
We'll look at it from all sides but I don't consider half a dozen posters on Bluemoon, some of whom have vested interests in ID checks not being implemented, "a lot of resentment".

I also have to consider the views of those on 13/14/15k points, who would undoutedly benefit from them.

People can't say "tickets should go to points holders" while objecting to measures that try to ensure that they do.

We'll look at it from all sides but I don't consider half a dozen posters on Bluemoon, some of whom have vested interests in ID checks not being implemented, "a lot of resentment".

I also have to consider the views of those on 13/14/15k points, who would undoutedly benefit from them.

People can't say "tickets should go to points holders" while objecting to measures that try to ensure that they do.

I’m just above those points and I’m all for ID checks. As I said earlier in the thread you could see from when it was introduced before when the points came right down for European aways that it’s needed and works. Organisation at Celtic was always going to be difficult but that shouldn’t put it off. I don’t think the proposal is to ID everyone so this will reduce the long queues etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.