City Matters forum

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Damocles, 18 Sep 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The blue phantom

The blue phantom

I honestly think it's road we shouldn't go down punishing fans for missing games, could be any reason why folk are not attending than just they can't be arsed.

2. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Your are probably right. Maybe there is a way of rewarding people who go to every game that isn’t seen as a punishment on others but I realise that’s a difficult balancing act.

3. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Well done an honest and insightful post
    And yes City matters should be dealing with issues that affect all supporters and not just those who want to try and carve out tickets for a select group. I have a sneaking feeling the club are using this as a way of getting rid of the ticket points and bringing something else in that they can control .
    To add to your priorities, I’d also add the difficulty in buying home tickets and the ridiculous queues to just get in to the ground.

I’ve asked several times why 16-25 year olds? They are under represented as season ticket holders so would be under represented at away games.

4. Maccblue

Maccblue

Correct penalising people that have done the miles
    Why not reduce the corps and club allocation as more often than not these are the ones that get moved on

Last edited: 11 Jan 2019
  5. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Just a thought or two. The special offer drink prices for early arrivals seem to work wonders for the queues, for those selected games. An alternative to cheaper drinks might be vouchers giving a discount on cup tickets for future games or price reductions in the Club Shop.

6. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Tbh I haven’t noticed any special prices for getting there early?
    Got there last Sunday and queued for exactly 21 minutes to get in and there were only about 20 in front of me.

7. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

I think it was £2.50 a pint for a number of games if you got in the ground an hour early. This sorted the long queues for those 3 or 4 games. You could also order cut priced drinks for half time.

8. blue corby

blue corby

On the subject of away tickets perhaps one of our city matters representatives could ask why us normal fans have to wait so long for away ticket info , take Schalke for instance supporters clubs have known for over a week about there allocations yet there is still nothing posted on the ticket site for the rest of us . We have plans to make as well, so why can’t everyone be given the info at the same time ?

Blue Til Death likes this.
  9. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

Do you know the price of Schalke away tickets mate?

10. blue corby

blue corby

Haven’t got a clue Tim still waiting on an announcement from the club . Was hoping someone from a supporters club would know .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.