“City Matters” fan committee

Would have been nice to see the random few hundred fans who get tickets for the plum games through hospitality turn up last night, I guess a rainy night in Leicester has no attraction, I wonder who will take up the slack for the lesser games when the hard-core become even more marginalised.

Open question; WHY should we be allowing corporate members to have access to our AWAY ticket allocation? This goes against the ethos of the LOYALTY points system.
likewise supporters clubs who allocate tickets to members with less points than people who can't get them through the loyalty system

Please explain how I'm feathering my own nest? You keep saying this but the only games I've gone to are games where I've had enough points on my own card when it's gone down to my level. I've not been to the swamp for 30 years. I've not been to Anfield for about 7 or 8 years. I last got a ticket for Spurs when we lost 4-1 I think. My last visit to the Emirates was 2011. So far this season I've done Cardiff & will be at Leicester tonight.

Not only that but you were one of the people who made a powerful argument against a general ballot that I accepted and supported. That could have negatively impacted you potentially and helped me so you of all people should know that self-interest is not a factor with me. And while we've had the conversation about supporters' clubs on many occasions and we both know there are some abuses, on the whole I don't think it's a terrible system overall as it allows genuine fans to go to matches mostly.

Your ire should be directed at seasonal hospitality customers who get a far higher proportion of tickets pro rata than any other group.
Perhaps the corporate fans should locate in the opposing teams' corporate areas.It could be a swap arrangement agreed by the clubs in advance. This would free up more tickets for ordinary fans. In this case I would back a limited ballot just for younger fans as long as the ballot tickets came from the corporate allocation.

likewise supporters clubs who allocate tickets to members with less points than people who can't get them through the loyalty system
The biggest travesty out there is what these fuckers are doing to City fans with more points who can't get a ticket.

Whoever's representing us the fans in these meetings with the club, get it fuckin sorted. Creaming all these tickets is now just a pisstake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.