“City Matters” fan committee

The biggest travesty out there is what these fuckers are doing to City fans with more points who can't get a ticket.

Whoever's representing us the fans in these meetings with the club, get it fuckin sorted. Creaming all these tickets is now just a pisstake.

You think the club gives a monkeys?! The days of them paying the fans anything other than lip service are long gone....

I’m sorry mate it just doesn’t wash with me.
You have little or no evidence to go on with assertions that are made.

I know you’re doing your best and I don’t want to appear negative but there are far too many accusations thrown around.
How do you know they get them through the SC or through points whores (two sides of the same coin if you ask me)? And if they get them through the SC then that’s good, it means the club knows who’s getting them, the person gets the points and it encourages them to join the SC.

it’s tiresome seeing the same old unsubstantiated mantra trotted out re ID and tickets. I’d like to point out that not one of our CL games this season have required ID, and not one has sold out either, sort of blows that argument right out of the water.
Southampton and Cardiff both went to very low points, where’s the clamour for tickets there?

I’d be in favour of removing or reducing points for away games and adding them to home games, as that’s where the club make the money.
Rather that than having to try and find one of City’s incompetent ticket staff for tickets before going to the game.
In Lyon they waited inside the cordon to pass out tickets, without realising the fans had to use their non existent tickets to get through the cordon!

Out of interest how many of the representatives on the forum are regular awayers?
How do you find out about their issues.

I’m more concerned about the increasingly poor performance of the ticket office than away sales.
I constantly read problems people are having buying tickets, receiving tickets, getting in the ground etc. I’ve been overcharged for my CL tickets by paying for the package and individually and they have fucked up the CL membership for three of my family. And then having been charged double for Wednesday’s game my card didn’t work.

Concentrating on an issue that affects a few people who want tickets to the big games seems to be a higher priority than actually sorting out City’s woeful relationship with its fans regarding tickets for home games which affects us all.

He has been peddling this crap for years though so if you voted for him, it's on you

Maybe city should have a look first who is selling tickets on to secondary ticket sites that are then sold on to day trippers for £100s denying genuine fans .maybe they dont want too ?
Rightly or wrongly people passing tickets on usually pay face value and its a genuine blue sat in the seat

This. I've paid a fortune for some tickets through these sites and I nearly always end up in amongst big groups who know each other (Supporters Clubs)

My United away ticket is usually £300 each year through a site. Wouldn't miss the game for the world but whoever is selling it on needs outing

He has been peddling this crap for years though so if you voted for him, it's on you
Who the fuck are you? You've been a member on here 5 minutes with 8 posts yet you know I've "been peddling this crap for years". So if you're paying for tickets through these sites I bet you're not even a season ticket holder are you? When you buy through these sites, do you report the seat number to the club? Do you fuck. You keep these fucking touts in business yet you have the nerve to crticise others. Do one dickhead.

Who the fuck are you? You've been a member on here 5 minutes with 8 posts yet you know I've "been peddling this crap for years". So if you're paying for tickets through these sites I bet you're not even a season ticket holder are you? When you buy through these sites, do you report the seat number to the club? Do you fuck. You keep these fucking touts in business yet you have the nerve to crticise others. Do one dickhead.

Wow, season ticket holder actually. Great way to speak to one of your electorate

This. I've paid a fortune for some tickets through these sites and I nearly always end up in amongst big groups who know each other (Supporters Clubs)

My United away ticket is usually £300 each year through a site. Wouldn't miss the game for the world but whoever is selling it on needs outing

It might come as a bit of a shock to you but a lot of our regular away following know each other. I bet a lot of the Corporates know each other too.

It might come as a bit of a shock to you but a lot of our regular away following know each other. I bet a lot of the Corporates know each other too.

I didn't want to name names but if it helps bring down your patronising tone a bit, quite a few were wearing Cheadle Blues polo shirts. Definitely a supporters club seat that was sold on

You have the answer in your own hands
Take the ticket you have purchased back to the head of security at City and demand that he investigates it source, if he says he wont/can't say you will take it to the paper's
It should take him all of 2 minutes to find the culprits as each and every ticket has a purchase history .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.