City Matters - New Reps Required. Voting now open till 4/9

Prestwich_Blue

We've been having discussions with the club about governance and rotation of Reps on City Matters for a while and we've agreed a way forward. This means that two of us will be standing down and elections will take place for replacements. I'll be one of them, a Seasoncard Holders rep, and it looks like the current Over-65 Rep, Trish Robinson, will be the other. It's been 4 years since we started and I'm ready to hand over to someone else. The recruitment process will start next week apparently so keep your eyes open if you're interested.

Dealing with City can be frustrating but it's never less than interesting, and you realise that issues that seem black and white are actually usually far more complex and nuanced than they appear. It's also an exciting time, as the new COO, Roel De Vries, wants to do things differently and is keen to pull together strands where departments currently work in silos.

Happy to talk to anyone who might be interested. You will need to be a seasoncard holder to take over my current role but not necessarily for the 0ver-65 one. You will need to be a reasonably regular attendee though to ensure you represent that demographic's interests properly.

Last edited:
We've been having discussions with the club about governance and rotation of Reps on City Matters for a while and we've agreed a way forward. This means that two of us will be standing down and elections will take place for replacements. I'll be one of them, a Seasoncard Holders rep, and it looks like the current Over-65 Rep, Trish Robinson, will be the other. It's been 4 years since we started and I'm ready to hand over to someone else. The recruitment process will start next week apparently so keep your eyes open if you're interested.

Dealing with City can be frustrating but it's never less than interesting, and you realise that issues that seem black and white are actually usually far more complex and nuanced than they appear. It's also an exciting time, as the new COO, Roel De Vries, wants to do things differently and is keen to pull together strands where departments currently work in silos.

Happy to talk to anyone who might be interested. You will need to be a seasoncard holder to take over my current role but not necessarily for the 0ver-65 one. You will probably need to be a reasonably regular attendee though to ensure you represent that demographic's interests properly.
Thanks for all your hard work Colin. Things seem to be progressing with Roel.

Last edited:

Happy to talk to anyone who might be interested. You will need to be a seasoncard holder to take over my current role but not necessarily for the 0ver-65 one. You will probably need to be a reasonably regular attendee though to ensure you represent that demographic's interests properly.

When’s the book coming out PB? ;-)

Good effort over the last 4 years. Have you got any hair left, or have you pulled it all out?

I think you're off with the fairies, but had you stood again I'd have voted for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.