City Membership Cards 2019-20

Hopefully the club get their act together better than last year. Didn't get my Cityzen card until mid-november. Utter shambles. "Difficulties with a new system".....Blah blah blah.

Hopefully the club get their act together better than last year. Didn't get my Cityzen card until mid-november. Utter shambles. "Difficulties with a new system".....Blah blah blah.
Yes.... big shambles indeed !
Apparently the distribution was outsourced last year, but sure hope City got rid of that company .

I need to unsubscribe from the Cup schemes on one of our two seasoncards. Can I do that on the website, or am I better off calling the club ?

I ring up each year and renew the memberships our season tickets do renew automatically which they have done already.
If you mean cityzen memberships, there isn’t a set date everyone is different so if you aren’t on automatic renewal you will need to ring or renew online. Mine have always auto renewed but one is in July and my sons is mid August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.