City move up to 3rd in Europe ... Rags 10th

oakiecokie

Sorry if I`ve missed this on Blue Moon but couldn`t see a thread about it.

Real Madrid might have won a 13th European Cup but they have been overtaken by rivals and La Liga victors Barcelona as the continent's top club, according to new data.

In a Euro Club Index compiled by sports data company Gracenote, Liverpool - who were beaten by Real in Saturday's Champions League final - move up eight places to 11th.

Premier League champions Manchester City are England's highest ranked side at number three, with Tottenham in ninth and Manchester United 10th.

The rankings are produced from results over the past four seasons, but the most recent campaign carries a weight of about two-thirds.

Chelsea dropped five places to 12 after the defence of their Premier League title ended with them finishing fifth, although they did win the FA Cup.

Sorry if I`ve missed this on Blue Moon but couldn`t see a thread about it.

Real Madrid might have won a 13th European Cup but they have been overtaken by rivals and La Liga victors Barcelona as the continent's top club, according to new data.

In a Euro Club Index compiled by sports data company Gracenote, Liverpool - who were beaten by Real in Saturday's Champions League final - move up eight places to 11th.

Premier League champions Manchester City are England's highest ranked side at number three, with Tottenham in ninth and Manchester United 10th.

The rankings are produced from results over the past four seasons, but the most recent campaign carries a weight of about two-thirds.

Chelsea dropped five places to 12 after the defence of their Premier League title ended with them finishing fifth, although they did win the FA Cup.
It’s a strange one this. I saw it yesterday and although I know the report says third the table has us fifth.
LATEST RANKING
1 FC Barcelona (Spain) 4333
2 Real Madrid (Spain) 4190
3 FC Bayern München (Germany) 4052
4 Juventus (Italy) 4036
5 Manchester City (England) 3852
6 Paris Saint-Germain (France) 3849
7 Atlético Madrid (Spain) 3798
8 Napoli (Italy) 3542
9 Tottenham Hotspur (England) 3540
10 Manchester United (England) 3528

It’s a strange one this. I saw it yesterday and although I know the report says third the table has us fifth.
LATEST RANKING
4 Juventus (Italy) 4036
8 Napoli (Italy) 3542
WOW !!
A cock up somewhere.

LATEST RANKING
4 Juventus (Italy) 4036
8 Napoli (Italy) 3542

Ye I also seen us 5th.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.