City not answering the phone

What the fuck are you on about?

Ive said im glad some people are voting with their feet as it might make them stand up and take notice.

Dissing the club? Rather that than a fucking happy clapper.

Now you fuck off you sad old prick
He’s always at it. Will never hear a bad word said against the club, even during this whole fiasco. Bragged about Danny Wilson phoning him back 5 minutes after sending him an e-mail whereas most other fans will never get that privilege and instead have to spend hours trying to get through on the phone - only to be cut off in many instances - or spend ages in the queue at the ticket office just to get their tickets sorted. How any fucker is still backing the club on this, while at the same time sticking the boot into fans directly affected by it is beyond belief but it’s par for the course for that poster. Always has been and always will be.

This might seem a daft idea and I’m not sure how much training is needed but I would have happily volunteered to staff a window at the ticket office today. My work was washed out with the weather anyway. Maybe this couldn’t be a bit more than answering the phone, listening and recording queries, answer basic ones like when tickets could be downloaded on Android phones etc. Just a thought and volunteers might have been more than a hindrance.

Btw I’m hoping for 50k Blues at the match tomorrow night and I don’t believe low crowds are a catalyst for change. They weren’t when we played Burton in the League Cup semi final.
You're willing to volunteer your time for free, to a for-profit business owned by possibly literally the richest man on the planet?

Fuck that.

Has this thread been brought to the attention of the club? For those of you who do twitter, spam the official accounts and anyone in management roles/execs at the club, with the link.

1631626749198.jpeg

My intention is that Manchester City has the very best people at its disposal, both on and off the field. For that reason I have asked my friend Khaldoon Al Mubarak, to take on the position of Chairman of the Club. My request to him has been to put together a board and executive team that is worthy of the heritage and potential of Manchester City.

As part of that, we will absolutely spend time listening to you the fans about what you think about the future of the club. We are very aware that without you there would not be a club to buy, and your voice will be heard by the organisation at the highest level.

they don't respond on the phones, they don't respond to twitter, they don't put a message out on the official site, i look forward to the video from Pep questioning our support on Thursday.

He’s always at it. Will never hear a bad word said against the club, even during this whole fiasco. Bragged about Danny Wilson phoning him back 5 minutes after sending him an e-mail whereas most other fans will never get that privilege and instead have to spend hours trying to get through on the phone - only to be cut off in many instances - or spend ages in the queue at the ticket office just to get their tickets sorted. How any fucker is still backing the club on this, while at the same time sticking the boot into fans directly affected by it is beyond belief but it’s par for the course for that poster. Always has been and always will be.
Yes i garnered that opinion in our brief exchange (hope my vocabulary was up to his lofty standards with this post)

Yes i garnered that opinion in our brief exchange (hope my vocabulary was up to his lofty standards with this post)

I guess I’ve been through decades of good & bad times with this club & am prepared to let them try & sort this out.

in hindsight i think i am going to use the Southampton ticket tomorrow, explain i have arrived a bit early and camp in the stadium for 4 days, not only will i see both games, no-one can accuse me of leaving early tomorrow.

View attachment 26239

My intention is that Manchester City has the very best people at its disposal, both on and off the field. For that reason I have asked my friend Khaldoon Al Mubarak, to take on the position of Chairman of the Club. My request to him has been to put together a board and executive team that is worthy of the heritage and potential of Manchester City.

As part of that, we will absolutely spend time listening to you the fans about what you think about the future of the club. We are very aware that without you there would not be a club to buy, and your voice will be heard by the organisation at the highest level.

2008 was a long time ago in a business....seems like yesterday though to me as one of the fans he was talking about...try going back another 38 years to impress this legacy fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.