City not answering the phone

Happened to me a couple of weeks ago when I was trying to sort something out with my ticket. I was on hold for ages, before the line being disconnected. I tried again and eventually got through to someone after about 90 minutes in the queue listening to god awful, annoying music.

I don't know what's going on, to be honest. They've had the best part of a year to get to grips with the pandemic, but I don't think they've managed it yet.

I’ve accidentally downloaded my brother’s ticket, they text it to me and I presumed it was mine so clicked it.

I tried to call to sort out but spent X2 1.5 hours on hold and gave up the first time and got disconnected the 2nd.

It’s the worst customer services department I’ve ever dealt with.

We are all aware of the numerous issues with getting through over the summer with wait times ridiculously excessive but it is kind of worrying that given you would naturally expect the number of queries to by now of been resolved and/or city to have got a grip on the situation that we are still seeing posts like this.

Anyone tried contacting the club in the last couple of days?

I've got an issue with my Cityzens account, spent an hour on hold yesterday, another 30 minutes today. No-ones answering.

Incredibly poor service, very frustrating.
Is it really City on the end of the phone or is it some anonymous call centre in Wick or Truro! Mind, I still await an answer to my email, although it's now irrelevant as the issue was solved, God knows how - one of those IT mysteries!

Got through eventually after an hour. Awful system, doesn't even tell you where you are in the queue. Almost like we're taking our supporters for granted.

Anyone tried contacting the club in the last couple of days?

I've got an issue with my Cityzens account, spent an hour on hold yesterday, another 30 minutes today. No-ones answering.

Incredibly poor service, very frustrating.
Been like this for weeks sent my e tickets to wrong email adress tried phoning no joy.Ended up in a que for 3 hours at ground that had 1 window open its really poor from city.

yeah i also have a Cityzens issue that needs solving pretty soon, tickets going to the wrong supporter number, but i emailed weeks ago and heard nothing, plus cant get through on the phone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.