City not answering the phone

I've decided I will make the midweek trip to the stadium as and when I need my tickets.

Physically printed off and put into my hand.

Sad state of affairs, using my own petrol for something I have already paid for, but will guarantee the outcome I want and not be reliant on a system which I mistrust.

Obviously not possible for those who live farther away.

I've decided I will make the midweek trip to the stadium as and when I need my tickets.

Sad state of affairs, using my own petrol for something I have already paid for, but will guarantee the outcome I want and not be reliant on a system which I mistrust.

like me. i live in that there london. hmm, always looking for a good excuse to visit home so maybe...

pressed the number for hospitality today, no surprise they answered within seconds for those paying hospitality prices!
The guy said he couldn’t help me and all he could do was put me in the supporter services queue, he said he must get about 10 calls a day complaining about the same thing. He also suggested emailing them which I tried about 3/4 weeks ago with no reply. Shite!

Give me 5 minutes and I’ll get back to you. I’ll ask them on ‘LIVE CHAT’.

I doubt very much City have heard of Live chat. Or could implement it properly. City Live Chat. On hold.
I am pretty sure that Wix websites can't host live chat. If you google Wix websites you will see that no major companies use them in this country and they are regarded as a joke. Most of City's problems stem from not having a proper CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) The website is just a series of sections bolted together. A lot of the drop-down links from the top of the homepage don't actually work on all devices.
It is a total shit-show. It is not really the fault of any of the staff at City. The website is not designed for the job required. Wix sites are great for small businesses and charities because they are essentially self-building sites. Amazon would not use them or even a small local authority or a utility company. Nothing is joined up at City.

I am pretty sure that Wix websites can't host live chat. If you google Wix websites you will see that no major companies use them in this country and they are regarded as a joke. Most of City's problems stem from not having a proper CRM (Customer Relationship Management system) The website is just a series of sections bolted together. A lot of the drop-down links from the top of the homepage don't actually work on all devices.
It is a total shit-show. It is not really the fault of any of the staff at City. The website is not designed for the job required. Wix sites are great for small businesses and charities because they are essentially self-building sites. Amazon would not use them or even a small local authority or a utility company. Nothing is joined up at City.
You can chat on Wix, Mrs Moon has a Wix site for her small company.

Wix is a S/E type host and for a multi-national club like us to use it beggers belief.

With respect just look at these 'giants' https://www.starterstory.com/tools/wix-com/companies-using

You can chat on Wix, Mrs Moon has a Wix site for her small company.

Wix is a S/E type host and for a multi-national club like us to use it beggers belief.

With respect just look at these 'giants' https://www.starterstory.com/tools/wix-com/companies-using
It all started to go wrong in 2016! These articles are funny to read with hindsight. What is striking is there are many references to improving digital engagement with our fans but virtually nothing about the most crucial engagement of all, making it easier for fans to buy tickets or merchandise? Surely the other key purpose of our website should be providing essential information for fans. It is also interesting to see how amateurish our in-house promotion article is. It was doomed from the start. If the website and other digital channels were doing their job the volume of phone calls would be easier to manage.

I’m puzzled by this, the new system has worked well for everyone I know, bear in mind I’m one of the older brigade!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.