City not answering the phone

Yorkie!

Did you win the Euro Millions as well? ;-)
I’m nervous about mentioning it but Supporters Services resolved switching season cards to another Supporters Number for a Branch Member today. All sorted by email too. It did take a good few days tbf

I’m not sure if we get more help as part of the Official Supporters Club or not and I know plenty of Blues are still struggling to get ticket issues resolved.

I’m nervous about mentioning it but Supporters Services resolved switching season cards to another Supporters Number for a Branch Member today. All sorted by email too. It did take a good few days tbf

I’m not sure if we get more help as part of the Official Supporters Club or not and I know plenty of Blues are still struggling to get ticket issues resolved.

Let's hope this thread and the other ticket and supporter services threads have started to focus minds at City? We'll know in the coming weeks and months. We all know City officials, including the Directors, read BM in part. Especially the threads that feedback their remit and job at City.

Let's hope this thread and the other ticket and supporter services threads have started to focus minds at City? We'll know in the coming weeks and months. We all know City officials, including the Directors, read BM in part. Especially the threads that feedback their remit and job at City.
Should they even need to read threads such as this one?

Surely they should know that the phone lines to supporter services are constantly jammed, their staff are struggling with the new systems and communication with supporters is almost non-existent. If the operations management of the club isn't aware that ticketing is in meltdown and they haven't implemented a crisis management plan then they should be sacked and replaced with competent people.

Judging by the fact that this shambles has been ongoing for many weeks with signs that it is getting worse as games arrive thick and fast then I suspect management has done precisely fuck all.

Last edited:
Should they even need to read threads such as this one?

Surely they should know that the phone lines to supporter services are constantly jammed, their staff are struggling with the new systems and communication with supporters is almost non-existent. If the operations management of the club isn't aware that ticketing is in meltdown and they haven't implemented a crisis management plan then they should be sacked and replaced with competent people.

Judging by the fact that this shambles has been ongoing for many weeks with signs that it is getting worse as games arrive thick and fast then I suspect management has done precisely fuck all.
I've said it before....never has there been a better case for an Undercover Boss episode.

I've said it before....never has there been a better case for an Undercover Boss episode.
Assuming that Khaldoon won’t be getting out of bed to do that then it would have to be Danny Wilson. He has had a big promotion and his title is Director of Sales, Service & Operations. As there is only a handful of staff left in supporter services as it has mostly been outsourced to the Midlands call centre it would be pretty pointless as they all know him.

Danny has been highly regarded by supporters over the years for his help when they have had issues but you have to say that all the things going badly wrong are in his remit.

Assuming that Khaldoon won’t be getting out of bed to do that then it would have to be Danny Wilson. He has had a big promotion and his title is Director of Sales, Service & Operations. As there is only a handful of staff left in supporter services as it has mostly been outsourced to the Midlands call centre it would be pretty pointless as they all know him.

Danny has been highly regarded by supporters over the years for his help when they have had issues but you have to say that all the things going badly wrong are in his remit.
It'll never happen but it's always the big boss who comes out....Ticket Office, Tunnel Club, SS1/3 bar staff & kitbag or wherever our stuff comes from these days. It'd make a brilliant 60 mins from watching others the 'staff' & processes they look at are sometimes contracted out to the companies.

It'll never happen but it's always the big boss who comes out....Ticket Office, Tunnel Club, SS1/3 bar staff & kitbag or wherever our stuff comes from these days. It'd make a brilliant 60 mins from watching others the 'staff' & processes they look at are sometimes contracted out to the companies.
Sheikh Mansour dishing out huge bonuses to crying bar staff and the people handling the Twitter account would be an interesting watch.

I’m puzzled by this, the new system has worked well for everyone I know, bear in mind I’m one of the older brigade!
Is this a Clarkie?

There are literally hundreds of pages of posts concerning the inability to get through to the club on a daily basis, coupled with people not getting tickets.

Even last weekend for Soccer Aid, there were hundreds not able to get in until half time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.