City not answering the phone

Unfortunately, you'll never stop greedy c*nts being greedy c*nts, Benny.

If found to be doing this, a season card holder should be banned from the ground for three seasons, and never allowed to have a season card again.

That would put the bastards off.

Proportionality turns in it's grave to this post.

The only problem I had was some were selling their season tickets at match day prices instead of 19th of their season ticket price.
I used to work with someone who did this, had a season ticket but would email round the office "ticket for sale for Saturday's game Vs Everton, £45."

When I pointed out it's a bit cheeky to do that just to make a profit, the response was always "well that's what they'd have to pay if they bought a ticket from the club, what's your problem?"

Then you get some like the poster on here recently (I forget their name, apologies) who had a spare ticket and offered it out for free just so another blue could go. That was a top gesture.

Have been trying to phone up for two weeks to resolve issues with the RB Leipzig and the CL Scheme, I went to the stadium this afternoon as we are in Manchester fir the weekend. It was all sorted out within a minute.

Why can City not organise staff to answer the bloody phones?

I’m nervous about mentioning it but Supporters Services resolved switching season cards to another Supporters Number for a Branch Member today. All sorted by email too. It did take a good few days tbf

I’m not sure if we get more help as part of the Official Supporters Club or not and I know plenty of Blues are still struggling to get ticket issues resolved.
Something that could be done in a two minute conversation or a 2 line email took “a good few days”. Not something I’d classify as “good”.

Proportionality turns in it's grave to this post.
It seems like some have forgotten that it wasn't so long ago that Viagogo was the clubs official ticketing partner. This global touting company allowed SC holders to put their tickets up for sale at whatever price they thought they could get for it. My neighbour used to do it several times a season to offset the cost of his SC. I assume the club got a slice of each sale.

Something that could be done in a two minute conversation or a 2 line email took “a good few days”. Not something I’d classify as “good”.
It wasn’t straightforward. It involved swapping the name / owner of a season card. Anyway, you might have been able to sort it in a 2 line email but I doubt it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.