City not answering the phone

City should come out and apologise about this, today. Openly, on the main website, or even on North West Tonight (not hidden away on some Twitter account half of us don’t ever see).

Get in early to highlight their own ineptness and save the fanbase the embarrassment as (as you say) we are the ones who will get hammered for it from other fanbases.

Be interesting to see if we can use this as a barometer for how much the top brass at City are arsed about us peasants. If they come out and say something about it, at least it’ll mean they are acknowledging the issue; whereas, if they do their usual wall-of-silence, should we guess they aren’t arsed?
Peasants aka 'legacy fans'. Totally agree, we're gonna get absolutely slated tomorrow night. Fucking sick of it.

I stand by what I said a couple of weeks ago. The failings in communications and customer service at the club have got to the point now where Khaldoon himself needs to put a video message out apologising and outlining how they are going to address it.

He won't, of course. They'll make some wooly commitment to the City Matters "committee" and slap themselves on the back that they've thrown a few crumbs to the plebs.
You're spot on. That sad thing though, that it seems most fans are still struggling to assimilate is, the club don't give a fuck anymore. As far as CFG are concerned, match attending fans in the Etihad are a low profit margin nuisance and frankly it's irrelevant whether you attend. The ideal scenario for CFG and most of the other owners is to either fill the stadium with day trippers or gradually move to 'MAN CITY' being the leading brand in a global football tour playing games all around the world to different sets of high spending fans each week. They are 100% not interested in the long term continuance of entertaining the same set of 50,000 tight arse mancs every fortnight. In short that is a failed business plan and they are moving on.

Mark my words, week by week, season by season, TV contract by TV Contract this is happening. I deferred this year and I already know I'm pulling the plug for good. We have all been seduced into thinking ADUG was a good thing and we drank it up so to speak, but we have become a blue version of the pariah we hated, United PLC! It's sad to say but Manchester City Football Club has gone forever and barring global football bankruptcy, it isn't coming back.

You're spot on. That sad thing though, that it seems most fans are still struggling to assimilate is, the club don't give a fuck anymore. As far as CFG are concerned, match attending fans in the Etihad are a low profit margin nuisance and frankly it's irrelevant whether you attend. The ideal scenario for CFG and most of the other owners is to either fill the stadium with day trippers or gradually move to 'MAN CITY' being the leading brand in a global football tour playing games all around the world to different sets of high spending fans each week. They are 100% not interested in the long term continuance of entertaining the same set of 50,000 tight arse mancs every fortnight. In short that is a failed business plan and they are moving on.

Mark my words, week by week, season by season, TV contract by TV Contract this is happening. I deferred this year and I already know I'm pulling the plug for good. We have all been seduced into thinking ADUG was a good thing and we drank it up so to speak, but we have become a blue version of the pariah we hated, United PLC! It's sad to say but Manchester City Football Club has gone forever and barring global football bankruptcy, it isn't coming back.
Good post, many of us are peeping through our fingers but many more are doing an Ostrich impression or maybe just not that arsed....if it ends it ends.

50+ fucking years I've put into them, thumped, wading through piss, shit football, brilliant football....but it's sadly all going down the pan at an alarming rate.

Yoyo-ed my way down the queue to number 26 from 180 odd, how long till i get cut off again?

Another thing why does the queue keep getting longer? Is someone elses call more important than mine? Whats the point of a queue in that case

Good post, many of us are peeping through our fingers but many more are doing an Ostrich impression or maybe just not that arsed....if it ends it ends.

50+ fucking years I've put into them, thumped, wading through piss, shit football, brilliant football....but it's sadly all going down the pan at an alarming rate.

No fans at all would be a dream for today's football clubs. Just think of the costs they'd save on staff etcetera. The future for football is sadly going to be just that. Some sort of virtual reality headset where you can sit in your armchair but it will feel like you're at the game such will be the technology. Clubs selling virtual season tickets all around the globe. Perhaps the top clubs will be based in one central area with a good climate and play all their games there, or become Harlem Globetrotters playing before fans happy to pay a premium to watch their heroes live. A world superleague. The smaller clubs will crash and burn but the elite won't care. I hope I'm long gone before it happens

Maybe from the clubs perspective if all you miserable twats weren’t occupying the phone lines every working hour they might have the staff to sort out the email issues and get them all sent ahead of the match. Fancy wanting to actually have a ticket before setting of fire the ground, where’s the drama of will you won’t you be able to get in.
Although the digital ticket thing was a premier league recommendation I don’t believe it was mandatory until next season so surprising so many clubs rushed it through and not surprised so many fucked it up.
as many have set the regular match going fan is below bottom of the pile.

Maybe from the clubs perspective if all you miserable twats weren’t occupying the phone lines every working hour they might have the staff to sort out the email issues and get them all sent ahead of the match. Fancy wanting to actually have a ticket before setting of fire the ground, where’s the drama of will you won’t you be able to get in.
Although the digital ticket thing was a premier league recommendation I don’t believe it was mandatory until next season so surprising so many clubs rushed it through and not surprised so many fucked it up.
as many have set the regular match going fan is below bottom of the pile.
I have not seen any evidence of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.