City not answering the phone

Updated my payment details, still no money taken out and no ticket in my wallet.

Going to end up off the cup scheme over this aren’t I.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already.

One of my boys can’t go to the game tonight so I thought I would try the dreaded phone line to find out how to upgrade his ticket for tonight to an adult and there was an automated message at the start stating that upgrades for the game tonight are free of charge and you don’t have to do anything to the ticket.

I presume I therefore do not have to register the ticket in the persons name who is going instead and simply just swipe them in on my phone as I currently do with my kids for league games?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere already.

One of my boys can’t go to the game tonight so I thought I would try the dreaded phone line to find out how to upgrade his ticket for tonight to an adult and there was an automated message at the start stating that upgrades for the game tonight are free of charge and you don’t have to do anything to the ticket.

I presume I therefore do not have to register the ticket in the persons name who is going instead and simply just swipe them in on my phone as I currently do with my kids for league games?
yes just swipe in

Updated my payment details, still no money taken out and no ticket in my wallet.

Going to end up off the cup scheme over this aren’t I.
I had this issue i had to go into reservations and pay for the ticket that way but no idea if i'm still on the cup scheme as i should be

Got one for any tech geeks....

I'm using my sons apple watch for the game tonight his ticket is in his phone wallet but not showing on his apple watch wallet, anyone know how to update it so its on his apple watch

Cheers

Don't shoot the messenger.

Been to the ticket office.

Apparently.

Go into your wallet, click on details, and it should show your Leipzig ticket purchase.

It is just like your old season ticket card. Once the purchase clears, it shows up there, and you scan your phone at the turnstile. That's what I've been told.

A ticket for Leipzig does not show up in your wallet next to your season ticket.

I asked for a paper ticket just to make sure I get in tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.