City not answering the phone

They're an absolute joke! I've been trying all week to get through.. obviously quite a bit of the backlog was due to their ineptness over the Leipzig game. Anyway now that game is over I thought I stood a better chance of getting through today, and as I thought.. queues were much lower.. only 28 in front of me when I rang this morning. Got down to 9 and the line went dead! Just what is wrong with them?! Surely there can't be a more useless ticketing system in the whole country! I'm on to them again today and back up to 61.. not hopeful of getting through. It's no wonder we get empty seats like last night.. they've just no excuse for this kind of incompetence!!

Been holding on now for 50 minutes and started at position 10. How the fuck can it take this long to deal with 10 supporter queries. Have they only one person answering calls who goes for a break every five minutes! When will this get sorted? I would wager anything that if I was buying a tunnel club season card I wouldn't have to wait this long

I have lost Count of the number of hours I’ve spent in call queues when trying to get through to supporter services. Whoever is in charge of SS should be fired because they are not fit for purpose. Fans deserve better

I have lost Count of the number of hours I’ve spent in call queues when trying to get through to supporter services. Whoever is in charge of SS should be fired because they are not fit for purpose. Fans deserve better
Maybe they viewed your post in the Mason Greenwood thread and decided to fuck you off, I certainly would anyway..

I rang them last Saturday and I was only waiting for about 3 minutes. This was a follow up call as i’d rang the previous week and waited about 10 minutes.

They didn’t fix my issue as they’re shit but at least they’re picking up my calls quicker!

Was on for 1 hr 30 mins then cut off . I noticed also going up the queue instead of going down. Anyone else noticed this. Just sick and tired of trying to get in touch. Even on twitter they dong get back to you.
I often find Twitter is the only place they do get back to me if I DM them. It’s the only reason I’m still on that cesspit of a platform.

Been holding on now for 50 minutes and started at position 10. How the fuck can it take this long to deal with 10 supporter queries. Have they only one person answering calls who goes for a break every five minutes! When will this get sorted? I would wager anything that if I was buying a tunnel club season card I wouldn't have to wait this long
It's takes so long because almost every question you ask the person who answered the phone doesn't know the answers therfore put you back on hold while they ask a manager again and again. CTID

It's takes so long because almost every question you ask the person who answered the phone doesn't know the answers therfore put you back on hold while they ask a manager again and again. CTID
Which is exactly what happened to me. All I wanted was a print at home ticket and it took an hour. He even put me on hold whilst he asked if it could be done then put me on hold again whilst he checked it had been done. All sorted in the end but it took an hour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.