City or Liverpool to displace Utd as Prem League's top earning club

City are 6th in the 2020 Deloitte Football Money table with revenues of £610.6mill.

City have dropped 1 place in the table after PSG over took City with revenues if £635.9mill. (I never knew League 1 was so popular around the World? ;-) )

The Scousers are closing in on City's revenue. Their revenue was £604.7mill

The Rags revenue is £711.5mill.

Barcelona are top. £840.8mill.

Or £240mill more than City.

Revenue increases.18 to 19.(stand corrected)

PSG. 94mill. (WTF!)
United. £46mill.
Liverpool £89mill. (worrying)
City 43mill.

Link to the PDF report below.

ABC865-A4-0-D48-4-A8-B-9-B44-5-D967810-E382.jpg

Deloitte Football Money League 2020 report. https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...te-uk-deloitte-football-money-league-2020.pdf
City are 6th in the 2020 Deloitte Football Money table with revenues of £610.6mill.

City have dropped 1 place in the table after PSG over took City with revenues if £635.9mill. (I never knew League 1 was so popular around the World? ;-) )

PSG. 94mill. (WTF!)
United. £46mill.
City 43mill.

Deloitte Football Money League 2020 report. https://www2.deloitte.com/content/d...te-uk-deloitte-football-money-league-2020.pdf

Deloitte figures are in Euros not Pound Sterling. everybodys figures are less than the ones you have quoted but Citys position is unchanged as is everyones.

Deloitte figures are in Euros not Pound Sterling. everybodys figures are less than the ones you have quoted but Citys position is unchanged as is everyones.

My mistake. Rushing to get the post done before going out this Morning.

Next time I'll make sure my post is correct before posting it.

Last edited:
I think we lag behind in shirt sales with loads of people now buying their tops from China
We obviously want to sell shirts for future shirt deals but annual shirt sales have no immediate effect on our revenue. It will be the same every season regardless of how many are sold. That's something the rags tell themselves to justify Pogba type signings.

We obviously want to sell shirts for future shirt deals but annual shirt sales have no immediate effect on our revenue. It will be the same every season regardless of how many are sold. That's something the rags tell themselves to justify Pogba type signings.

it will change the value of our sponsorship deals over the longer term. It’s a combination of brand awareness and sales.

it will change the value of our sponsorship deals over the longer term. It’s a combination of brand awareness and sales.
True but Liverpool and United will be selling more shirts than us for the foreseeable future anyway. Beating Arsenal and Chelsea(hope we already outsell Spurs), is a more realistic goal.

True but Liverpool and United will be selling more shirts than us for the foreseeable future anyway. Beating Arsenal and Chelsea(hope we already outsell Spurs), is a more realistic goal.

I agree mate. As long as we are progressing that’s all good to me. I wouldn’t mind some discount vouchers off City shirts in the season ticket packs but they might be wishful thinking.

Slightly off topic.

Also posted in the PL thread.

Everton have announced record losses of £111.8m for the year to June 2019 but say they are "committed to operating in a financially sustainable manner".

The losses have been adjusted for a 13-month period to incorporate when players' contracts come to an end.

But after a £30.6m profit in 2017 and a £13.1m loss in 2018, the latest figures show the alarming rate of spending under majority shareholder Farhad Moshiri.

Premier League profit and sustainability rules allow for a £105m loss over three years, with Everton's total loss in the same timeframe at £94.3m.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/51114007

PSG. 94mill. (WTF!)
United. £46mill.
City 43mill.

This is why Neymar and later on Mbappé were so important for PSG. Neymar alone is more followed than PSG and City. It helped to develop the brand, secured us higher contracts and the Jordan collaboration. ALL and Nike deals will be on next year report.
PSG gets also a shit ton of money from the lodges. The stadium revenues, despite his "small" size, are quite high due to the average price of lodges for the business firms.

L1, sadly, isn't as popular as PSG. OM, the other big club in France in terms of popularity, is netting 15 M€ with Puma and 5 M€ with Uber eats as main sponsor. Far from our 80 for Nike and 60/75 from ALL.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.