city paintings at the National football museum

shades of blue

Hello fellow blues

A quick note to any blues you are going to see the youth team on saturday, 10 prints of my paintings from the city museum show last season are on display at the National football museum at Deepdale, next to the ground, and its free to get in.

I was very lucky to be given the opportunity to document my beloved blues, Its a fantastic and very special club full of passionate people and the only club in England that have tried to champion the arts and used photographers (kevin cummins and Ed Garvey) myself and the current illustrators of the add campaigns to portray the fans view.

as a fan I cant quite believe what has happened since the takeover, I am loving every single minute of it!

Exciting times lay ahead

CITY ARE BACK!

Ben Kelly

forgot to say you can view some of the work at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.benkellyland.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.benkellyland.co.uk</a>

Really enjoyed seeing them at CoMs during the tour - am I right in thinking you did a derby one with an image of Fergie standing alone on the touchline as the final whistle approaches, against a sea of Blue scarves? That one was incredible.

Yes I did the fergie one too!, must pop that on the website, it was the derby when Gio scored the winner, he was standing on the touchline as his self styled fergie time was running out, great day!!
I

shades of blue said:
Yes I did the fergie one too!, must pop that on the website, it was the derby when Gio scored the winner, he was standing on the touchline as his self styled fergie time was running out, great day!!
I

Great, in that case how much are prints and where do I get 'em from? If anyone asks what I want for Christmas they're getting a link to your gallery!

Great, in that case how much are prints and where do I get 'em from? If anyone asks what I want for Christmas they're getting a link to your gallery!

the limited prints work out at about £150 signed numbered and mounted-£200 framed for the bigger ones such as anticipation, autograph hunters and the line up, the smaller prints will be about £130, fans have already started buying them, I have noticed it seems to be women emailing me about the prints for husbands/boyfriends/sons birthdays/christmas presents- some lucky fella's out there!

I realize it is still i quite a lot of money for a lot of fans, but the cost of doing each print and mounting/framing/quality paper etc make's it more expensive and a print is roughly 10% of the original paintings value.

I will look into one of the paintings that has not got a limited print run on it being a lot cheaper as I would really like lots have fans to be able to have have one on their wall, maybe the club might be able to do a print of one of the paintings as a poster or something with the proceeds going to charity

Ben

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.