City Picture Thread

city68 said:
Anyone got a longer version....
Halfpenny said:
ibrbOoRe6fTRMf.gif

The live cut in I saw also showed Phil Jones's head about to explode.. or whatever that face is, and baconface then consoling him while ushering them back to the locker room.

Just been watching the City Barcelona friendly match (Joan Gamper trophy)

Who the hell was Magidden?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1GfDrSWgok[/youtube]

WAS AT THE BARCELONA FOREST GUMP SO CALLED FREINDLY, ONLY THE 2ND TIME THEY'D LOST AT HOME IN THAT FIXTURE, GREAT MOVE AND FINISH, ABOUT 1000 OF US UP IN THE GODS IN A CROWD OF 95,000+ GREAT TRIP

northstander said:
WAS AT THE BARCELONA FOREST GUMP SO CALLED FREINDLY, ONLY THE 2ND TIME THEY'D LOST AT HOME IN THAT FIXTURE, GREAT MOVE AND FINISH, ABOUT 1000 OF US UP IN THE GODS IN A CROWD OF 95,000+ GREAT TRIP
Yep I was there that night in with the Barca fans on the 3rd tier although I had the misfortune of having to explain the rules of the game to a pair of Aussie tourist shielas!! - I fookin stood up when we scored as well!! Great day and I reckon there was a couple thou city there easily. Good laugh on Barceloneta beach. I think we are the only English team to have won the Gamper and one of eleven out of 47 to win it on Barca soil. No-one has beaten them since we did

mike channon´s windmill said:
northstander said:
Yep I was there that night in with the Barca fans on the 3rd tier although I had the misfortune of having to explain the rules of the game to a pair of Aussie tourist shielas!! - I fookin stood up when we scored as well!! Great day and I reckon there was a couple thou city there easily. Good laugh on Barceloneta beach. I think we are the only English team to have won the Gamper and one of eleven out of 47 to win it on Barca soil. No-one has beaten them since we did
that was a great day on the beach with lookalike passers by joining in the fun - Adebayor, Shauny & Sven. In the stadium that was the first time in my many years of watching the blues play and not always knowing who had the ball cos we were so high up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.