City Picture Thread

green pennies said:
mcfc2607 said:
3755528.png

This belongs poster-size on my wall.

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am --

Akai said:
Ladies and Gentlemen .. picture of the year.

ManchesterCityvQueensParkRangersPremierWwaKWpQxNhvl.jpg

The wallpaper for my smartphone. I'll probably never change it...
That is an interesting picture when you think about it. One of the most popular members of the current squad, along with three that, to put it mildly, polarises opinion!

resized__642x480_IMG_0756.JPG

resized__642x480_IMG_0775.JPG

resized__642x480_IMG_0744.JPG

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.modelfootballstadiums.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.modelfootballstadiums.com/</a>

Colin_Bell said:
Thanks Mick :-)

pa-photos_t_premier-league-managers-young-gallery-pies-1412l.jpg

My missus will happily tell anyone who will listen that her claim to fame was that she warmed the toilet seat for Mick McCarthy during a Jet2 flight from Leeds Bradford to Faro........classy lady my missus ;)

jimharri said:
green pennies said:
mcfc2607 said:

This belongs poster-size on my wall.

-- Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:37 am --

Akai said:
Ladies and Gentlemen .. picture of the year.

ManchesterCityvQueensParkRangersPremierWwaKWpQxNhvl.jpg

The wallpaper for my smartphone. I'll probably never change it...
That is an interesting picture when you think about it. One of the most popular members of the current squad, along with three that, to put it mildly, polarises opinion!
I'd say 4

KpxSte said:
It was always a great buzz to walk through those tunnels in the half-light and see the pitch stretching out in front of you. Looking at that, you can almost smell those toilets at the back of the Kippax, even now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.