City players and managers snubbed for awards (article)

Stuart really does fight our corner so much so he's constantly arguing with rags on twitter. I think he really does see what we see as blues since he became our reporter. The agendas, gives it rags on spending and their own history on benefactors etc fair play.

What about this years Manager of the Year nominations. It includes Arsenal Wenger !

So improving from 4th to third means you could be manager of the year !!!

Perhaps I should have posted in the Agenda thread or perhaps all if this thread should be there. It is blatantly obvious 'they' don't like us.

Blue warrior said:
Stuart really does fight our corner so much so he's constantly arguing with rags on twitter. I think he really does see what we see as blues since he became our reporter. The agendas, gives it rags on spending and their own history on benefactors etc fair play.

He is fighting our corner and he obviously pays attention and listens to what City fans are saying.

Pity he was listening to what the rags were saying when he first started reporting on City with some of those snidy piss taking articles.

Welcome aboard Stuart, you know where your bread is buttered.

So Maureen wins the MOTY accolade for the amazing achievement of the league and Carling Cup double................ what a difference a year makes!

Good read. Agree with every word he says. Its ridiculous our lack of awards we've had despite finishing in the top 2 for 4 years and despite us having one of the best teams in europe. Don't know what we have to do to win an award. Sergio will rightly get his golden boot sunday but still, its hard to think we say pellegrini didnt get Manager of the season for basically mirroring what jose has done this season!

Shirley said:
Blue warrior said:

He is fighting our corner and he obviously pays attention and listens to what City fans are saying.

Pity he was listening to what the rags were saying when he first started reporting on City with some of those snidy piss taking articles.

Welcome aboard Stuart, you know where your bread is buttered.

We've given him a fair bit of stick on this very forum and it seems to have done the trick.

I actually think that the penny has dropped with him and he can now see what we see.

I don't know how we do the same with the London based journos. Maybe it's not even possible until our support grows down there?

It's so obvious to us that it's barely worth commenting on anymore. I think the players are more interested in winning actual honours
and quantifiable individual honours like the Golden Boot and Golden Glove anyway. I doubt Mancini and Pellegrini gave a shit.

Mrmcfc said:
He (Aguero) was also nominated for Young Player of the Year in 2012, when the last of his 23 goals won City the title in dramatic fashion – and lost out to Spurs right back Kyle Walker.

Next week brings the Manager of the Year award, with Jose Mourinho odds on to take the honour. If the Chelsea boss wins it, that's only three times in 14 years has the manager of the champions NOT won it – and two of those were City bosses Roberto Mancini and Manuel Pellegrini!"

Those two points sum it up for me. Utterly ludicrous.

This. Just sums up the media and others attitude to us and some people still think there is no agenda. Personally think Koeman should have had it, took over a squad ripped apart, people tipping them to go down and done a great job

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.