City players at your school

Big Swifty

Did any City players go to the same school as you (not necessarily at the same time)? I went to Burnage High, as did Dave Bennett, Darren Beckford and Jason Beckford. So, unfortunately, did Wes Brown (and much earlier, Munich victim Roger Byrne). Anybody beat my total of three?

I think Dave Bennet went to my primary school many years before I was there.

Nicky Butt went to my high school

Big Swifty said:
Did any City players go to the same school as you (not necessarily at the same time)? I went to Burnage High, as did Dave Bennett, Darren Beckford and Jason Beckford. So, unfortunately, did Wes Brown (and much earlier, Munich victim Roger Byrne). Anybody beat my total of three?
117 M34 said:
I think Dave Bennet went to my primary school many years before I was there.
Did you two go to the same school then?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
tilbz said:
I think Andy hinchcliffe went to William Hulme grammar school
His son was at King's in Macclesfield, well, still is, but I'm not.

I also went to Burnage and remember playing football with Darren Beckford. Think he might have been a couple of years above me.

I went to Oswald road ,I think Nicky Reid and Ray Ranson went there too.Off topic but great picture online with everyone round the Bee Gee's in the playground ,I was somewhere in that and can still remember some names.Think it was 1980.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.