City players at your school

david may went to my school(moorclose) in middleton...and i can confirm he was a city fan then 100%... now he is the biggest knobhead in the north west!!! had a few slaps in whitworth/rochdale for acting the big i am

Doddy said:
I am next door but one neighbour with the late great Dave Ewing RIP,his wife still lives there

Someone I used to know through my dad told me that he was given two tickets for the 1956 FA Cup final by Dave Ewing in exchange for a couple of blankets.

mrjxf14 said:
paul power and david bardsley went to all hallows(changed name to st john plessington),wythenshawe and mark lillis went to my primary school...st aidans,wythenshawe.......paul power said in the "shoot" magazine the biggest influence on his carreer was a teacher from the school called mr howells,he taught us football too(a few yrs later)....top bloke......
Paul Power went to St Augustines!!! as did Johnny Marr top blue and top footballer as a kid

Ben Mee was in the year above me at Jeff Joseph in sale moor (now Sale high) I remember I megged him once!! dont think I got round him to carry on with the ball but in my head I still megged him... it counts!

Kallum Watkins who plays for Leeds Rhinos was in a few of my classes.. not football but still.

I was in the same class as Zabba, Tevez was a bit older than us and wouldn't let us play with him and his mates! There was a little kid who we always used to put in goals but he seemed quite good bringing it out can't remember his real name but we used to call him Kun?

Kid in my year was signed by the rags when he was 15. Apparently they paid off the parents mortgage etc. Thought he was the dogs bollocks.

Fast forward a few years and he's playing right back for Bristol Rovers against our beloved City in the second division. Cant remember exactly how it happened, but Michael Brown gave him a nice elbow to the jaw.

How I chuckled.

(Saying all that, he wasnt that bad of a guy, except being a rag)

2bluejacko said:
david may went to my school(moorclose) in middleton...and i can confirm he was a city fan then 100%... now he is the biggest knobhead in the north west!!! had a few slaps in whitworth/rochdale for acting the big i am

You have a nerve stating moorclose was a school.

I know a few lads who would have been there with you who have said the same thing

Used to live in same street as Tony Whelan.Lives Heald Green now still see him training on local fields.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.