City player's performances at Euro 2020

I’m not sure what the angst is on this thread. I sometimes thought that, just before his injury King Colin played better for England than City. It means little really Other than giving club supporters a warm feeling that they are one of our own. I would rather the players were consistently outstanding for City and did whatever they could for their Country.

If Sterling plays the next match he equals Colin Bells record as city’s most ever capped England player (48 caps)

All of those things are basically the same sentiment... you're being a semantic queen here.. Get a grip. All of our players bar KDB have been underwhelming at best. This is such a simple emotion to convey yet it amazes me how much people here struggle with accepting it. Then you think you are "calling someone out", no you're just being pedantic!
You're accusing ME of being pedantic? After some of the accusations you made elsewhere? Riiight.

I dont think Dias was great today but he wasn’t bad either. Portugal manager allowed his back line to get overrun and all the defenders suffered from a rotten approach. They were just overrun there’s not much Dias could have done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.