City player's performances at Euro 2020

I dont think Dias was great today but he wasn’t bad either. Portugal manager allowed his back line to get overrun and all the defenders suffered from a rotten approach. They were just overrun there’s not much Dias could have done
He was a bomb-scare next to Pepe today, missing the Barnsley Baresi for sure.

Not according to football 365.... but you make a good point!

How many of Joes 75 caps did he get in his three season long loans to Birmingham, Torino and West Ham?
He had one in 2008 at city and two in 2010 after his last game for BC before playing again for city, and 12 whilst still at city at his last 2 loans, it could be 75, 63 or 61 whilst a city player depending on definitions, but still more than 48.

Joe's contribution seems to be down played these days.

We probably played more games than any team in European football last season, having started later than most
We played exactly the same amount of games as the rags.
City played one more League Cup game and one more FA Cup game than them, but they played 9 games in the Thursday Night Cup - where as City played 7 in the CL knockout stage

So far...
Walker not very good dropped for game 2 .

Stones ok

Ake on the bench both games one assist

Dias good first game very poor game 2

Laporte good

Zhench. Good

Rodri nothing special

Gundo poor first game good second game

Kevin. Showed best quality of anyone on Euro so far .

Bernardo nothing special

Foden poor for his high standard

Sterling nothing special but scored.

Torres nothing special

Why are City player's so often nothing special on world cups or Euro through the year's.....
Laporte had been poor. Walker has been better defensively than Laporte but was dropped for his woeful passing in the first game.

Stones got pelters for missing a chance but has been excellent defensively.

The top players are often tired coming into these tournaments. They suit players who are in and out of their club sides like Pogba. Ronaldo is the exception who delivers regularly on the big stage

He had one in 2008 at city and two in 2010 after his last game for BC before playing again for city, and 12 whilst still at city at his last 2 loans, it could be 75, 63 or 61 whilst a city player depending on definitions, but still more than 48.

Joe's contribution seems to be down played these days.
Fair do’s..

not down played by me mate. He’s a legend in my eyes and I’m happy to say I was wrong

Laporte had been poor. Walker has been better defensively than Laporte but was dropped for his woeful passing in the first game.

Stones got pelters for missing a chance but has been excellent defensively.

The top players are often tired coming into these tournaments. They suit players who are in and out of their club sides like Pogba. Ronaldo is the exception who delivers regularly on the big stage
Pogba is being Pogba, flashes of brilliance but ambles around the pitch in a dazed slumber.

He really is a waster, a shame because there is some player in there somewhere!

Foden and Sterling suffering from only having four attacking players. Southgate keeps the fullbacks back and plays with two defensive midfielders as a result our players are doubled up on. Southgate just doesn't want to concede. Kane is looking shit for the same reason.

I think Rodri has played well and they have kept the ball moving quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.