City Players Playing On Opposing Sides For Their Countries

GeorgeHeslop'sTackle.

Dreading The Belgium v Brazil Game tonight. Does anybody else find watching an international game in which City players are on opposing sides, (i.e to not wanting any of them to lose, or cause injury to each other) as nerve wracking as me?

They’re not city players, they’re on the team of opposing nations potentially a threat to England. So fuck them until they reappear in sky blue in August.
You may reassess that view if KdB gets a career threatening injury tonight or alternatively would you want us to sell him if he scored the winner against England in the final?

You may reassess that view if KdB gets a career threatening injury tonight or alternatively would you want us to sell him if he scored the winner against England in the final?
No control over the injuries but it’d be nice if they all cane back fresh from them.
If kdb scores the winner then I’ll hate the fucker there and then, but all will be back to normal in August. Like I say, they’re not city players until then.

What a weird view. At that moment in time he’s a Belgium player. He’ll celebrate that goal, he won’t stand still and apologise.

Wanting England to win and not supporting KDB at that moment has nothing to do with actually wanting him out of City.

Not understood the wanting any other nation to win just because a city player(s) are on show. They’re not city players, they’re on the team of opposing nations potentially a threat to England. So fuck them until they reappear in sky blue in August.
I know this may sound a bit Irish, but then I am of Irish ancestory (on both sides) so that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it, but I always worry that if 2 City players, (or more), are turning out for opposing international sides, it’s very short odds that one of them, as sure as night follows day, will accidentally injure the other. - As with Gabby & Otta prior to the start of last season.

Toughie to call this Brazil vs Belgium game

Vinny and KDB, two very likeable guys and fabulous ambassadors for our club, but playing alongside that horrible **** felaini and to a much lesser extent Lukaku

Brazil will contain the extremely likeable Fernandinho, the very pleasant Gabby Jesus, however they're playing with another horrible twat in Neymar, but he's not a rag

This year ,more than ever it feels, it has all turned to club bias. Liverpool have started a twitter campaign that Firminho should start above Jesus. They're fkin sad leeaching off they're own players success, even against England I assume (If Henderson etc wasnt playing)

For me, it's england all the way

They’re not city players, they’re on the team of opposing nations potentially a threat to England. So fuck them until they reappear in sky blue in August.

56351a69c6ae41508af0569452a85304.gif

Priority re-evaluation needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.