City Players that everyone else liked, but you didn't?

I never got Uwe Rosler.

Mates used think he was brill, but i thought he was a shit striker who just had a decent patch with us.

Niall Quinn. Lovely fella, but for me his mere presence on the field dictated some of the most boring, sterile (if sometimes effective) football ever seen.

Who ever said they didnt like the goat is a prick!
what was there not to like?!
personally i hate petrov i think hes a lazy tw@ and useless most of the time...im also not very keen on adebayor. i HATE kolo toure but does ANYONE actually like him?

Robinho. I never really liked him that much. I was delighted that we signed him in the way we did (The day we were tookover and when everybody thought he would join Chelsea). But, I am not a great fan of him and I'm glad we've got rid of him.

Dennis Law

I know loads love him for that goal but I always hated him for not celebrating it. I grew up with him being a red through and through. Was too young to remember him with us 1st time round so just saw him in that one year when he returned. Never liked him for the way he walked off sulking that he had scored against them.

David James
Joey Barton
I love Bellamy but don't like him as the fans think he can't do nothing wrong
Micah Richards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.