City Players that everyone else liked, but you didn't?

i really dont like petrov. i think he is lazy and his attitude stinks. but my dad loves him.

SWP

can't cross a ball to save his life
I was brought up on tueart summerbee and even barnes could find a City player. for me swp just doesn't offer enough to the team

Paul Dickov, favourite of old ladies everywhere. Couldn't stand him and was delighted when we finally sold him. Couldn't believe it when the papers announced we were "re-signing the fans' favourite" ! That was when I knew we were in trouble. No money and no scouting system worthy of the name.

And for the older ones amongst you, Ian Brightwell. I played against him as a youth and he was crap then. Seriously, no better than some of the lads in my team. Couldn't believe it when he made it to City's first team and the fact that he was able to stay there for so long that he was decribed as a "stalwart" well.,.... !

Goater's Shin said:
To actually answer the question at the third attempt... Paul Bosvelt and Hamann (did anyone actually like them though?)
quote]

I liked Bossers but i never liked Hamann, hated seeing him play for us.

I will never forget Dennis Tueart snubbing me when I asked him for an autograph at Maine Road 30 odd years ago, I have disliked him ever since. Even the whole Arsenal team signed my book that day.

Nicky Reid,pub player who ran around a lot,amazingly popular with blues with limited football knowledge.
Anelka attitude stunk,but very gifted.Never took to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.