City players you liked & No-one else did..

don't know what everyone else thought about him but i've always been a fan of terry cooke. better than beckham and scored that penalty in the playoff final.
alot of injuries have stopped his career to be fair

whp.blue said:
big fat bobby taylor

always thought we looked better when he was in the side !

Good shout - very underrated and intelligent player. Only problem was his fitness.

Others worthy of a mention:

Ian Brightwell
Carl Griffiths
Richard Edghill (Don't tell Johnny Maher I said that!)

bianchi needed to play with someone up front and i reckon he could have done well for us.

I thought Michael Frontzeck was ace.

Not sure Goater counts as someone no one else liked btw - plenty of boo boys at the start for sure, but I think the majority were behind him, and after his first full season I think pretty much everyone was converted!

The Blue said:
trabelsi (on loan under keegan), just didn't play enough.

Classic example of reputation far outweighing quality.. same goes for Dabo

Player i liked was Richard Edghill

Barton. And guess what, if he'd have had his head screwed on I still think he could have been brilliant for us for the past couple of years. We've got the players with the talent and the skill and we could really have done with someone with his engine, drive and aggression in the middle of the park

I also liked Trabelsi, he had a cracking world cup at right back before we signed him

I'll also go with Bianchi

Lucien Mettomo

i thought bianchi was gonna be a star.

anyone saying samaras is just wrong. one of the very worst players i have ever seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.