City post record revenues of £473.4million for 16/17

excuse my ignorance is that your twitter thing you made the wow about, ???and if it is what's so wow about it, ??or was you just making people click on your twitter thing to look good ???? .
Well I posted it because I saw all the wonderful play from Merlin and KdB. Videos of great quality from the players.
I don't do twitter - I am 3 score years + 10.

Hi, I've lurked on BM for a few years, but have done a summary of the finances . Happy to post the whole thing direct, as don't want to be accused of anything untoward, but in the meantime you can see it here

http://priceoffootball.com/132-2/
Excellent article. These things can often be quite smoke and mirrors. Either way the club is well ran and we are in a great position

Hypocritical Wankers at that!

So 474 million revenue
473 Invested in the club, players, infrastructure & staff
So how much on average have other clubs siphoned off for directors back pockets?
Ask yourself that Arsenal and United fans - and they moan at our purchases! Fuck me you can't have it both ways you nob-ends

This and only this :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.