City pre-season tour of US - v United 20th / Real Madrid 26th / Spurs 29th July

Based on what Mars ?
Physically, studies suggests that a higher quantity of games correlates to a better general fitness and match sharpness level going into the new season. Also, mentally, and this is pure guesswork, it probably helps the players- mainly the new signings- to have a couple of easier games and score a few goals. Playing only four games limits the amount of time each player can have on the field (and I'm thinking about Patrick Roberts and co here) and possibly makes it harder to get confidence levels up. I'm no expert, but this is my opinion based on what I've read on the topic (books such as Pep Confidential as well as random internet pages).

Thinking about going to the Spuds game in Nashville now
Who's going and where are you sitting?
Plus where you all meeting up pre/post match

City end, 145. Four rows up for me and my son's (12) first City game! Really excited. I have 2 extra tickets about 6-7 rows up same section that I would let go at face value if anyone is interested.

Also, anyone with any guidance on starting a supporters group in Orlando Florida? I know nothing about it and don't know any Cityzens here, but would love to have some regulars to meet up with. Plus I figure there are plenty of Mancs here regularly for vacation that could join in at a bar occasionally.

Does anyone know what TV channels have the US tour on?
I know Sky and BT have had a few of our pre season games on in the last few years but I can't see at the minute if any of them have chosen to show any games.

Going to be an interesting team sheet for the first game as things stand. i.e. with one natural, and I use the word loosely - full back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.