City Pubs in Ashton Under Lyne

We used to go in the Warrington but have moved to the Sycamore across the road, it's a nice boozer and gets busy for City away games but not so much for home matches as we are nearly all at the match, good selection of lagers and ale as well.
Cheers,thats handy to know if me and me lad ever fancy watching us in the pub,its right facing one of the entrances at the south of stamford park the sycamore int it ?

Afternoon all,

Just wondering are there any City pubs in the Ashton area?

Family member just moved their and be great to watch the game with Blues.

Thanks
10679.jpg

Cheers,thats handy to know if me and me lad ever fancy watching us in the pub,its right facing one of the entrances at the south of stamford park the sycamore int it ?
That's the one pal, just had a refurb after the floods last winter ruined the carpets, decor and furniture, taken a while but it's a very relaxed place except when City are playing!!

I lived in Stalybridge for a couple of years, cant advise you where to go but can advise you to stay clear of:The Reindeer,Huddersfield Rd,Stalybridge.
The biggest rats nest of rag infested xenophobic Neanderthals you will ever have the misfortune to meet, in fact I hope it's burnt down since 2004!
Phew , got that off my chest.

I lived in Stalybridge for a couple of years, cant advise you where to go but can advise you to stay clear of:The Reindeer,Huddersfield Rd,Stalybridge.
The biggest rats nest of rag infested xenophobic Neanderthals you will ever have the misfortune to meet, in fact I hope it's burnt down since 2004!
Phew , got that off my chest.

Ha Ha. Your not wrong.
Full of scrotes from Copley too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.