City Pubs in Ashton Under Lyne

I think the Supporters Club meet in a pub across the road from Tameside Hospital. Sorry I can't tenner the name of the boozer. They seem a good bunch:

I think the Supporters Club meet in a pub across the road from Tameside Hospital. Sorry I can't tenner the name of the boozer. They seem a good bunch:

I work at the hospital.the supporters club you mean is at the "heroes of waterloo" further up from the hospital on mossley road,im not a member but a work friends husband is,don't know what its like on matchday cos they and me alike are at the match,there is another supporters club that go from the "alexander " facing the prince of orange pub in the centre of town,its what was the irish club for years,but same again i dont know what its like.

And i think a lot of blues gather at "the warrington arms" at the bottem of stamford park between ashton and stalybridge.

Last edited:
Likes been said Alex is where blues meet before game reckon most will be at the game though specially home games, I believe the beers cheap as well.

The Snipe facing the retail park is great to watch the match, loads of Blues in for away matches not many for home games as we pretty much all go and decent beer etc.

I work at the hospital.the supporters club you mean is at the "heroes of waterloo" further up from the hospital on mossley road,im not a member but a work friends husband is,don't know what its like on matchday cos they and me alike are at the match,there is another supporters club that go from the "alexander " facing the prince of orange in the centre of town,its what was the irish club for years,but same again i dont know what its like.

And i think a lot of blues gather at "the warrington arms" at the bottem of stamford park between ashton and stalybridge.

Thanks blue44

I work at the hospital.the supporters club you mean is at the "heroes of waterloo" further up from the hospital on mossley road,im not a member but a work friends husband is,don't know what its like on matchday cos they and me alike are at the match,there is another supporters club that go from the "alexander " facing the prince of orange in the centre of town,its what was the irish club for years,but same again i dont know what its like.

We used to go in the Warrington but have moved to the Sycamore across the road, it's a nice boozer and gets busy for City away games but not so much for home matches as we are nearly all at the match, good selection of lagers and ale as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.