City pubs.

mcfcstu

Our supporters bus travels into the stadium via Droylsden Rd, Manchester Road down to the campus and asda. Anyone know if any of the pubs on this road are Blue pubs on match days to have a peaceful drink in for a couple of hours before kick off. Sick of that shite beer they sell in the ground.

Our supporters bus travels into the stadium via Droylsden Rd, Manchester Road down to the campus and asda. Anyone know if any of the pubs on this road are Blue pubs on match days to have a peaceful drink in for a couple of hours before kick off. Sick of that shite beer they sell in the ground.
Halfway House at Edge Lane on your route is worth a try. Usually decent amount of space and loads of screens in the back bar

Market st in Droylsden has blues out before a game silly country and jam works some call in the jolly then got the halfway house and the Grove

Market st in Droylsden has blues out before a game silly country and jam works some call in the jolly then got the halfway house and the Grove
Recently moved to Droylsden from Salford and pleasantly surprised by how Blue the place is. Silly Country is great for a few pints before the match and only a few yards from tram

Apologies for slightly derailing this post, but on a similar vein, can anyone recommend decent pubs within walking distance of the ground? I usually go to Mary D's or Townley for a last drink before going in, but is there anywhere else decent? cheers

Apologies for slightly derailing this post, but on a similar vein, can anyone recommend decent pubs within walking distance of the ground? I usually go to Mary D's or Townley for a last drink before going in, but is there anywhere else decent? cheers
The corner shop is very handy for the ground

This would be my recommendations

The Welcome,

Birch Villa

The Huntsman,

The Clarence,

The Albert,

The Osborne,

The Gardeners Arms

Lord Lion

The Sherwood, -

The Beehive, -

The Claremont, -

The Parkside, -

The Old Abbey, -

The Ducie Arms, -

The Denmark, -

The Whitworth, -

The Salutation -

The Fallowfield

The Princess

Crispins

If you’d have asked me in 1988!

Depends what you like.
If you want decent quality ales but at a high price Cask 2 and 7 Brothers in Ancoats are a 15 minute walk or Bradford Inn for a bit of Holts in a bit of a rough area but closer to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.