City reach agreement with Rubin Kazan for Ansaldi (SIGNED?)

Danamy said:
blue ranger said:
#

Be careful TOLMIES HAIRDO. If he hasnt signed by tea time the school bullies will be out in numbers again. Wankers.

If that was aimed at me your aiming in the wrong direction........your welcome to go through all my previous posts to try and find one that see's me discredit anyone's prediction but you'll have no such luck, if anything it's the opposite.

So before you throw around comments like you have above make sure you direct them at the right people and who it may concern?

Thanks for listening..........Wanker!

I dont think he was calling you a wanker, i think he meant the people who are giving ajay stick .

Immaculate Pasta said:
I reckon alot of people dislike him because Ajay gave some information and people took that information and gave it to their mates to impress them as ITK.

Probably right. Probably just gimps who tell their mates then throw a wobbly when things don't come to fruition

Gonna be very funny if Ansaldi signs anyway. A few posts from this thread will have to be bumped

I didn't think Italian nationals needed work permits? EU or EEA?

EDIT: Just realised, I sound like one of the nobs trying to discredit an ITK there, and nothing could be further from the truth! I think they should be encouraged, not slaughtered.

SalfordCityBlue said:
I didn't think Italian nationals needed work permits? EU or EEA?

EDIT: Just realised, I sound like one of the nobs trying to discredit an ITK there, and nothing could be further from the truth! I think they should be encouraged, not slaughtered.

Isn't he Argentinian?

SvenGoranErection said:
Guys,

Am new to the site so please be gentle with me!!!

Might be looking into this one a bit too much but was checking out the Rubin Kazan website and Ansaldi no longer appears under the main team players page.

http://eng.rubin-kazan.ru/team/players/general

Smacks of Elano to me there one minute gone the next!!!!!

Interesting.... Although they show they only have one forward as well. Welcome Rag....

SvenGoranErection said:
Guys,

Am new to the site so please be gentle with me!!!

Might be looking into this one a bit too much but was checking out the Rubin Kazan website and Ansaldi no longer appears under the main team players page.

http://eng.rubin-kazan.ru/team/players/general

Smacks of Elano to me there one minute gone the next!!!!!

Think someone posted this the other week and when you go on the russian version of the site, whilst you cant understand any of it, he is still on there...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.