City reject 35m Tevez bid

johnnygruss said:
tevez-aguero.jpg

Aguero wants football.

Tevez want family. Everyone knows the great talent of Tevez. The problem is that he always puts family first. Not interested in playing football ...

who wants a player who has no interest in growing career. Who wants a player who talks all the time of retiring, going back to Argentina, Brazil, and all the fucking south america forest ..

Sheik must accept thisbid for 40m euros and add 5m and buy Aguero. He was potencial, we want football. Release Carlos to his former forest.

COME KUN
Aguero-Argentina-Bolivia-Marcos-BrindicciReuters_LANIMA20110702_0001_27.jpg

aguero is quite strikingly good looking

I think they should hold out for £50mil but I think we need to get rid ASAP, he's going to be a bad apple in our squad.

he's going to be a bad apple in our squad.

IMO he won't be anywhere near the squad,

1) Don't expect him to return (he will forfeit his wages)
2) If he does return he should be put with the others who are deemed surplus to requirements.
3) He should be put on a classified to be held for sale list.
4) If he isn't sold by 1/9/11 he only has himself to blame.

City are right to stick by £45m+, it's great strategy by the top brass at the club in regards to the FFP rules.

£45m for Tevez to Real & £230K P/W of the books

£40m for Aguero on lower wages

Win/win for City

mancityscot said:
johnnygruss said:
tevez-aguero.jpg

Aguero wants football.

Tevez want family. Everyone knows the great talent of Tevez. The problem is that he always puts family first. Not interested in playing football ...

who wants a player who has no interest in growing career. Who wants a player who talks all the time of retiring, going back to Argentina, Brazil, and all the fucking south america forest ..

Sheik must accept thisbid for 40m euros and add 5m and buy Aguero. He was potencial, we want football. Release Carlos to his former forest.

COME KUN

looks great in sky blue.

mancityscot said:
johnnygruss said:
tevez-aguero.jpg

Aguero wants football.

COME KUN

Yeah..no more ugly fuckers like Tevez in our team...but a good looking Aguero who btw..looks good in sky blue. :D

I wish City would just get rid of Tevez now and fucking move towards Aguero.

It is driving me nuts that there is absolutely nothing going on right now. I don't understand why we don't just go to Atletico, give them the 45m and be done with it.

avoidconfusion said:
I wish City would just get rid of Tevez now and fucking move towards Aguero.

It is driving me nuts that there is absolutely nothing going on right now. I don't understand why we don't just go to Atletico, give them the 45m and be done with it.

Maybe a bit apprehensive that if we do and then it turns out Tevez doesn't go and also doesn't put the effort in/gets injured, we're lumbered with two sets of high wages. Not to mention we might be in the market for another striker as well, so for me it makes sense to see how the Tevez situation develops, especially as aguero said nothing will be sorted until after the copa america

First rule of negotiation is to always refuse first bid even if the bid is more than what you would sell for.

this is my video about Tevez )
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Quf5MUIMtBA[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.