City related betting wins/fails

Jesus H Gabz

Team supported
City
So I got stiffed by SWP when he broke the net against the rags for £380 on a Fowler 3-1....and came up trumps with a £450 goals galore acca in the Sick Swan, both great days despite the betting outcomes. What was your worst/greatest city related bets, Did you back against us, or suffer last minute heartache, did you win big money or a fiver on a Vinnie or Sergio moment ? FWIW I’m going 1-3 KDB today

I think 50% of us gambling blues were done by that goal.

I'll also add the 6th at the swamp, 20 secs of injury time left, we have a throw-in level with our penalty area.....I've had double my usual bet on us winning 5-1 £2 at 150 or 300/1 and then we score again.

Took all the skin of my knees sliding on the lounge carpet.

City not winning the league in peps first season cost me about 30 grand, 4 fold on all league winners got championship, league 1 and 2 up.

Had £3 on Sinclair f/g city win 3-1 @ 275/1 , sat right next to the rags in 113 don't think they had a clue what I was going on about

£2 at 225/1 on a 3-2 win, SWP first to score against Twente Enschede, the last half hour was torture, think both teams hit the bar

it pretty much covered my equally pointless bets for the next few seasons

I won 60 quid when Michael Tarnat scored away at Blackburn. I was in the Blackburn posh seats sat next to Sven and Nancy and Souness was two seats in front of me. I went mental when it went in, Souness quickly disappeared down to pitch side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.