City! Remember where we came from....

I've seriously thought of having a t-shirt made. Sky blue, of course. On the front, in white lettering: “Never forget where we came from”. On the back: “Never forget where we're going.” Two messages to the younger generations among our supporters.

I get your sentiments, i totally do. Born in 74 i started watching regular in the Early 80s , i always say i had it rougher than anyone.

but we arent that club anymore and we have to consider surrenders like yesterday as a failure.
other wise we lose the hunger and turn into ... ironically... arsenal.

All the more reason to push forward , for much of this period whilst popular with other fans and the media we were a joke in comparison with our beloved neighbours and irrelevant to the scousers.
Luckily most us were off our heads one way or another . Times have changed and I personally don't want Leeds , Rag fans taking the piss after all this progress.

Lost in the FA cup semi final yesterday, we older blues would have dreamed of that with some of the rubbish we watched for most of the 70s and 80s and 90s with a couple of exceptions
No matter what happened in those day we always looked forward and hoped for the best....never in a million years did I expect City to be where they are now
it helped ease most of the pain and suffering from earlier years
CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.