City Restart - BTS Documentary

Just watched it. It didn't make me want football back, if anything, it made me sad that millions are having to go out to work in risky conditions, with no idea of what's right and what's wrong, and yet City are spraying a cone with disinfectant after someone has run past it.

I still don't truly see how proper football can come back when players were having to train 2 metres apart. The virus hasn't changed, so why allow contact and games?

Just watched it. It didn't make me want football back, if anything, it made me sad that millions are having to go out to work in risky conditions, with no idea of what's right and what's wrong, and yet City are spraying a cone with disinfectant after someone has run past it.

I still don't truly see how proper football can come back when players were having to train 2 metres apart. The virus hasn't changed, so why allow contact and games?
It does make restarting the season look ridiculous,care homes not getting PPE or testing but like you say we are spraying cones and the grass,never convince me this is anything but stupid

Didn't realise Episode 2 was only on City+. Can't be arsed with that.
Bit cheeky that tbf. Although City+ is free at the moment. Saying that, It was free until football resumed actually so I wonder if they will be cancelling my membership tomorrow

Bit cheeky that tbf. Although City+ is free at the moment. Saying that, It was free until football resumed actually so I wonder if they will be cancelling my membership tomorrow
If you’ve just joined you should go onto the 3 month free trial when the free period ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.