City :- Rugby League team ?

Bluebee2

Heard a rumour we may be starting a Rugby League team, has anyone heard anything, my source is citing the fact the new badge doesn't have FC on it ?

As a RL fan with no super league team I would go for this but I agree it's probably nonsense! Salary caps always gonna hurt though...

Cant see it but arent salford playing a game at the athletics stadium this year

Apparently it's not going to be top level so the badge is probably rubbish, he mentioned a Hockey team also.

I believe so. Plus I think you'll find a Salford name change to Manchester before too long.

said that to a match going salford fan said he'll go watch swinton if they do
hes not overly keen on the game at the athletics stadium even though he can get a tram from his door to the game

Apparently it's not going to be top level so the badge is probably rubbish, he mentioned a Hockey team also.

There's an RL team recently formed called Manchester Rangers, on the basis of the old Belle Vue Rangers, that's currently playing at the athletics stadium but is due to move to the Belle Vue speedway stadium when that's complete. Surely we'd fund and rebrand that, if there's any intention to get involved in RL, rather than founding a club of our own.

said that to a match going salford fan said he'll go watch swinton if they do
hes not overly keen on the game at the athletics stadium even though he can get a tram from his door to the game
good.....swinton are building a team and behind the scenes things have never been as organised. should be a very interesting season for the lions in division 1 this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.