city ruining bookies since 2012

blu

MANCHESTER City’s amazing comeback yesterday hit hundreds of punters in the wallet.

In the 90th minute — as City were losing 2-1 to QPR — more than 400 gamblers backed rivals United to win the title at odds of 1/33.

But the Blues scored twice in stoppage time to win their first Premier League title.

Bookies said it was the biggest day of football betting ever. In the second half Ladbrokes laid over 1,500 bets per minute on mobile phones.

Ladbrokes’ David Williams said: “We’ve never known five minutes like it.

“United fans got greedy. The smell of burnt fingers around Old Trafford is overwhelming.”

blu said:
MANCHESTER City’s amazing comeback yesterday hit hundreds of punters in the wallet.

In the 90th minute — as City were losing 2-1 to QPR — more than 400 gamblers backed rivals United to win the title at odds of 1/33.

But the Blues scored twice in stoppage time to win their first Premier League title.

Bookies said it was the biggest day of football betting ever. In the second half Ladbrokes laid over 1,500 bets per minute on mobile phones.

“United fans got greedy. The smell of burnt fingers around Old Trafford is overwhelming.”

rags lost cash as well pride

how fucking sweet is that lol

blu said:

This made me giggle like a mad man. Good thing it's late and everyone is asleep.

Hehe, great little article that. Although I fail to see how we're ruining bookies, surely we're aiding them instead?

Although I, for the first time, won my annual bet of City winning the league. Just a shame the odds have gone down so much for us in the past few years...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.