City/Scum on the train down, Manchester to Euston.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
SWP's back said:
Who's o'neil?

SWP I assume you are being sarcastic ...... If not.....

<in a Gary Glitter Styley> .."he's a leader, he's a leader, he'a a leader of a gang whey hey"

He's the rag general ha ha Tony O'Neill and would you believe he lives in Cheadle Heath .... Now the last time I looked that's Stockport ......oh the irony.

He now runs unofficial football tours for the rags (even though he's barred from grounds and abroad).

He has 10 coaches going from the Bishops (only 8 full at the moment) ..... and they are all departing at 6:30am in convoy .......

kin ell :o

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
SWP's back said:
No I was serious, never heard of him. He sounds like a twat though.

Yeah, but he and his minions such as "Coco" have got there "cumuppance" once and a while.

This is one instance where he was sticking his nose in playing the big man.

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/136/136960_reds_thug_is_shot_in_busy_pub.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... y_pub.html</a>

Hahaha that was on my Birthday, 15th November.

the red army have still got 2 coaches to fill!! surely not.
one or two coaches ov moodys and 6 ov the green n gold confused, wanting to have a picture with the uncle tez.

big fukin deal, i know (cos me n 6 mates are on it) of 3 x 60 odd seaters of city (no kids) just from one area!!

at a quick work out goin FROM MCR i reckon we'll outnumber the shite by 3 to 1

BENJIHAI said:
I know there won't be many United fans from Manchester to Euston, but how do you think they'll organise the trains so that it doesn't kick off?

Also I don't opposite a smug scum fan for 2 hours.

Gonna be a great day though! Come on City!

They'll be loads of reds going from Manchester, me included although I'm coaching it down. Anyone saying otherwise will look foolish on the day! I'm not denying there's Utd fans from all over the country, just pointing out there's loads locally too. Hope there's no trouble and that people go to just enjoy themselves.

straighttalker said:
BENJIHAI said:
I know there won't be many United fans from Manchester to Euston, but how do you think they'll organise the trains so that it doesn't kick off?

They'll be loads of reds going from Manchester, me included although I'm coaching it down. Anyone saying otherwise will look foolish on the day! I'm not denying there's Utd fans from all over the country, just pointing out there's loads locally too. Hope there's no trouble and that people go to just enjoy themselves.
it most people's eyes, the ones who look foolish are those who have to spend their time frequenting other team's boards trying to give themselves a persona and giving it the big i am

then again it must be a bit of a pisser when most of your 'own' don't even know that manchester has a piccadilly station

squirtyflower said:
straighttalker said:
it most people's eyes, the ones who look foolish are those who have to spend their time frequenting other team's boards trying to give themselves a persona and giving it the big i am

then again it must be a bit of a pisser when most of your 'own' don't even know that manchester has a piccadilly station

Ermmmmmmmm........................ok..................if you say so. I lose sleep at night thinking about it my friend :) Not sure what the 'big I am' is that you speak of mate, come on here from time to time to converse with people with different perspectives. Let's be honest I could spout off loads of stuff to annoy people if that was my aim?

What time trains are we on then ?

<a class="postlink" href="http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/s/planjourney/query" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/en/s/planjourney/query</a>

squirtyflower said:
straighttalker said:

Bit harsh that mate - Rag or not, straighttalker is one of the better opposition fans on this board.

straighttalker said:
BENJIHAI said:

Thanks for clarifying that. The very reason you feel you have to do it speaks volumes. Dont worry mate we'll all be on the look out for those top inner city reds in the black coats trying to look moody.
Locally, City have 3 coach loads, united almost filled a minibus.

Surely the tubes will be the nightmare, especially after the game? Large amounts of fans mixing down Wembley Way and then mixing on the tubes back to Euston, one set of fans celebrating, the other pissed off, it only takes a few idiots and you end up with a full scale riot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.