City shirt on telly

lonestay

It's a small thing but significant, in years past whenever a football shirt was spotted in a TV programme it was usually a scum shirt or a Barca shirt or possibly a dippers shirt but I happened to be watching an episode of the latest Big Bang Theory and there in the bar scene, in full display was a guy wearing a city shirt ! It's the little things that let you know how far we have come .

It's a small thing but significant, in years past whenever a football shirt was spotted in a TV programme it was usually a scum shirt or a Barca shirt or possibly a dippers shirt but I happened to be watching an episode of the latest Big Bang Theory and there in the bar scene, in full display was a guy wearing a city shirt ! It's the little things that let you know how far we have come .
Plus 1 .

The kid in Happy Valley was portrayed as a Blue whose favourite player was Edin Dzeko......

Yeah but that’s because he was a a little scrote. We’ve always had that badge - northern toerag, make him a city fan. A City shirt in an American series, big shift!

Which episode is it in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.