City Should Act Quickly

r.soleofsalford said:
Wellsblue21 said:
whilst Chelsea are mangerless, Mancini should use this opportunity to identify targets and bring them in

we`ve already done it.

unfortunately we cant catch chelsea on the hop because they`ve identified their targets too.

well why dont we go after players that no one else has thought of yet like..er...erm...er ermmmmmm. o bollux.

well why dont we go after players that no one else has thought of yet like.

.er...erm...er ermmmmmm. o bollux.[/quote]

Who does he play for???

Does OP honestly think that Mancini waits until now to look at players and make enquiries.

Wouldn't be surprised if pen had been put to paper already with a non CL qualification clause in the contract. Garry Cook said weeks ago that there were irons on the fire.

The Pink Panther said:
dannyboy29 said:
we need to act really quick with sanchez, ive seen and heard of a rag that they have had meeting with the club trying to arrange a fee.

I've heard off a rag that they've already agreed a fee with Barcelona for Messi but his personal terms are an issue.
Perhaps we should move quickly there as well

Surely scum's top priority is a 'keeper to replace van der Sar.

I know the purple-nosed one has said they will be making two or three signings, but how much money will our American allies make available to him?

Chelsea won't sell, especially to City. Looks to me like chasing Ashley Cole is going to lead us to a dead-end. Leighton Baines would be a much better target IMO. Much more realistic and probably a more solid defensive option anyway.

The way I see it is that we only need 2/3 new players, nothing revolutionary like the past 2 summers. I'm afraid as much as people like to try and suggest otherwise it would seem Tévez is off - the way he waved goodbye to all 4 stands when he came off v Stoke was a giveaway IMO. Even though this is obviously bad for the team etc, the situation with Aguero at Athletico has come at the perfect time for us. If we could get him, then the void left by Tévez would be as little as is possible, he's another world-class player who will score 20-25 goals a season in a team like ours.

What does everyone reckon? Any ideas for a possible 3rd player to sure-up our squad? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.