City Slickers

hihosilva

Team supported
Manchester City
Zabaleta, I love this man.
For anyone who hasn't seen this on Sky, there's a programme called City Slickers which takes a look at the three longest serving players Hart, Kompany & Zabaleta.
It looks at how much the club has changed since the takeover & how it's affected them.
Zaba comes across so well, a City legend. I hope that he can still have some roll in the club when he retires.

For anyone who hasn't seen this on Sky, there's a programme called City Slickers which takes a look at the three longest serving players Hart, Kompany & Zabaleta.
It looks at how much the club has changed since the takeover & how it's affected them.
Zaba comes across so well, a City legend. I hope that he can still have some roll in the club when he retires.

Bacon roll? Zab wouldn't have anything but a bacon muffin!

Has it been on yet? I thought the full show wasn't on till Sunday

If you were going into any match, against anyone, those 3 in your dressing room would give you confidence. Great lads. You get the impression losing hurts them.

Zabaleta though for me will go down as an all time hero. How he changed his game and discipline when he first came. He gave 2 years as the best right back in the world. Totally committed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.